Mystery of the missing fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allibobs

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Well we thought all day the Toby the we think Goby (named so as we dont really know what he is we were told he was a goby but people on here disagree) was dead as he had vanished, did a huge water change so I could look for dead fish and remove it removed all plants as I still could not find it, so I removed all the rocks still could not find it. Pulled the 2 filters apart and still could not find it so assumed he had been eaten by the Endlers so put the tank back together . Half a hour later Toby the we think Goby emerged from the gravel! Little swine hiding in there making me trash the whole tank and accuse the Endlers of murder! He (assuming he is in fact a he lol) is now in and out of the gravel every 2 mins I'm not falling for his hide and seek games again!

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I've gone into a panic so many times with my yoyo loaches, it's not even funny. My husband and I would both stare into the tank and count them, never finding the last one. As soon as you sit back to breathe, voila, there are three gliding around together.

I'm glad that Toby the he/she Goby wannabe seems to be having fun with you.

OP
allibobs

allibobs

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I've gone into a panic so many times with my yoyo loaches, it's not even funny. My husband and I would both stare into the tank and count them, never finding the last one. As soon as you sit back to breathe, voila, there are three gliding around together.

I'm glad that Toby the he/she Goby wannabe seems to be having fun with you.
We have some loaches and they do play silly games to lol but very fun fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom