Help Mystery fish illness slowly killing my fish off for weeks now.

Thomas369

Reaction score
So, weeks ago my fish started having white poops, red gills, swollen gills/ cheeks, clamped fins and like a silver spot on the gill and cheek area. After some research I thought it might have been parasites so I treated it with interpet antI parasite, slime and velvet. The redness and swelling went down for around 3 days after the treatment and then got worse again. I treated again thinking maybe one dose wasn't enough and the same thing happened again. I asked people on here after and they said it could be a bacteria so I used interpet antI internal bacteria and the same thing happened, got better then went back to how they were. It is slowly killing off my fry and now has claimed it's first adult. I don't know what to do, it's slowly killing everything despite me trying everything I can. My guppies aren't having fry or anything at this point. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please say because I am at my wits end now, thanks.

OP
Thomas369

Thomas369

Reaction score
SaltyPhone said:
Geolocation and water parameters?
Northwest england. My parameters are pH 7.2, ammonia and nitrite 0 and nitrates 15ppm.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom