Myst pictures?

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ok, I tried to get pictures of Myst. Boy, did he get mad! I'll post some, but please remember that my camera is rotten for some reason, and the pics are blurry and kind of grainy, and don't really show his true color. He's very lavender on his body, with darker reddish/lavender fins and a rusty cap on his head........

S.

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
oh, Myst is very pretty indeed!

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thank you, hopesmom..... I'm hoping to get a better camera someday, to capture the true beauty of these guys.

S.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
You have a feisty boy, huh?? He is adorable. He just isn't a little ham. He is so pretty (handsome, excuse me). He will settle down one of these days and let his mommy take a picture of him and all but some days they are just naughty. I love him. He is so unique. I definitely agree with your description of him the other day of the early morning sky tinged with fog. Such a lovely Betta.

Welcome to you again, Little Myst.

Rose

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
I want a camera!  But I'd rather get my tank set up first...and I hardly know what I'm doing with this computer..so much to learn, so little free time ... thanks for the pics, though! We love them, no matter how inadequate you might think they are! Some people here have great shots of their tanks/fish, and if I ever do get a camera I'll be pestering them for tips!  
thanks again Sunnshadow!
Denise

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
chickadee said:
You have a feisty boy, huh??  He is adorable.  He just isn't a little ham.  He is so pretty (handsome, excuse me).  He will settle down one of these days and let his mommy take a picture of him and all but some days they are just naughty.  I love him.  He is so unique.  I definitely agree with your description of him the other day of the early morning sky tinged with fog.  Such a lovely Betta.

Welcome to you again, Little Myst.

Rose
Feisty, yes, but he is curious too. When I feed him, I dip my finger in the water and he swims over to check me out. He nudged my finger tonight, as if to say "I'm not afraid of you!"... So perhaps one day he will allow contact. But I'm not rushing it. He's a youngster, and still in awe of all the space he has.

S.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Sounds like he is on his way to becoming affectionate too. I would say you are going to be very lucky.

Congratulations!

Rose

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Rose. And thanks again for all your help and support!

S.
(by the way.... my name is Sara. )

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom