My Zeus died sometime through the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I left yesterday morning to a bright vibrant happy Betta swimming around enjoying his bloodworms, I came home at 4 o clock yesterday afternoon to a very sick and pitiful little friend. It came on that fast, he was fine in the morning and of course he lives alone in his tank with his plants and his house and yesterday afternoon he looked white, flaky and stringy. Could he have come down with a sudden case of ick?????? Thats what im leaning towards. Now im off to get medications for the breeding tank he was in and his old tank along with the females tank. I awoke this morning to Zeus at the bottom of his tank near his favorite plant, he was already gone. RIP my little buddy.

OP
Aquagirl1978

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Thank you Lynda I dont think I will ever find another Betta with his personality. He would actually do these little flips in his tank when i would walk up and when i would open the lid to his tank he would swim to the surface and blow bubbles. He was a true sweetheart.

Atomsk

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
When I hear of deceased animals, I get sentimental and with the story that you gave made me sad to hear about your fish, I'm sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom