My Zeus died sometime through the night.

Discussion in 'Fish Memorials' started by Aquagirl1978, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Aquagirl1978Well Known MemberMember

I left yesterday morning to a bright vibrant happy Betta swimming around enjoying his bloodworms, I came home at 4 o clock yesterday afternoon to a very sick and pitiful little friend. It came on that fast, he was fine in the morning and of course he lives alone in his tank with his plants and his house and yesterday afternoon he looked white, flaky and stringy. Could he have come down with a sudden case of ick?????? Thats what im leaning towards. Now im off to get medications for the breeding tank he was in and his old tank along with the females tank. I awoke this morning to Zeus at the bottom of his tank near his favorite plant, he was already gone. RIP my little buddy.

2. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

Godspeed to the Bridge, sweet fish..... :innocent0001: I'm sorry for your loss.....

3. Aquagirl1978Well Known MemberMember

Thank you Lynda I dont think I will ever find another Betta with his personality. He would actually do these little flips in his tank when i would walk up and when i would open the lid to his tank he would swim to the surface and blow bubbles. He was a true sweetheart.

4. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

I'm sorry Aquagirl :(

5. LucyModeratorModerator Member

:( I'm so sorry.
    RIP Zeus

6. Aquagirl1978Well Known MemberMember

Thanks guys im off to the store to buy my water treatments.

7. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

I'm so sorry you lost him.

RIP Zeus.

8. AtomskValued MemberMember

When I hear of deceased animals, I get sentimental and with the story that you gave made me sad to hear about your fish, I'm sorry for your loss.

9. Goldwing_DonWell Known MemberMember

sorry for your loss :(

10. peacemaker92Well Known MemberMember

So sorry for your loss... :console:

11. mcurtissdsuWell Known MemberMember

So terrible to hear :( I wonder what happened? I hope all your other fishy friends stay well. So sorry to hear of your loss of Zeus.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice