My Wife's new Puppy

Tumbleweed
Just thought that I would share with you all a picture of my wife's new puppy Lilie. She is a puggle.

Shawnie
she is adorable!!!!!!! love those faces thanks for sharing !

Martinismommy
She is adorable! My Daughter wants one of those hybred dogs....Did you get her from a breeder?

Tumbleweed
Funny thing is I got her from the lady who owns my LFS that I by everything from. She bred her puggle with her sisters puggle. It is also nice because we take the dog with us when we go to the fish store, and on ocasion take her to her house so our puppy can see her mom.

Drea
What a sweetie, I wish you all lots of love, health and happiness. Thanks for sharing that precious pups' face...

Lucy
Oh my gosh, she has the sweetest face!

tennhound
now that's just cute. I would not have quessed she was a pug...I was thinking more along the lines of a beagle pup.

MARIE

Butterfly
now that's just cute. I would not have quessed she was a pug...I was thinking more along the lines of a beagle pup.

MARIE
well look who crawled out of the wood work

Darling puppy :-* but I have to ask what is a puggle? Pug and ???
carol

Tumbleweed
well look who crawled out of the wood work

Darling puppy :-* but I have to ask what is a puggle? Pug and ???
carol

It is a mix of a Pug and a Beagle.

Lucy
I'm not real sure he's thriller about the sweater. lol

tennhound
I knew there had to be beagle in there somewhere. My grandpa use to raise beagles and I have a full blooded beagle. So I guess you can say I know that look. Its called the sad puppy dog look.

MARIE

kra-z-fishmumm
It looks like she is saying,,,you've got to be kidding me!! I have to wear this?

Isabella
Oh My God ... that's the CUTTEST puppy face I've ever seen !!! l

Tazmiche
OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOgorgeous!!!! May I babysit ???

We have Boxer puppies on our yard at the mo!! It is killing me!! BUT my 2 old dogs have to come first!! Still I want a pup!!!! Their Mummy is my buddy! Maybe if one gets left behind as the runt it will be fate!!!!????!!!!!

Evelyn1919
soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

SCC
How sweet is that face!!! It makes me want another puppy...we've had dogs for 27 years, and when the last died, I decided to try fish. I do miss the feel of fur and wet noses though...

voiceless_kat
Just thought that I would share with you all a picture of my wife's new puppy Lilie. She is a puggle.

Oh my goodness, how cute is that??? Puggle needs a hug!

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOgorgeous!!!! May I babysit ???

Maybe if one gets left behind as the runt it will be fate!!!!????!!!!!

Lol, you slay me. Make sure one gets left behind, silly , wonderful, kooky friend!!

Val

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Smalltownfishfriend
  • Dog
Replies
Views
Smalltownfishfriend
Replies
Views
superbutterfly12
Replies
Views