2. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Oh fun!

Does anyone besides me want one of those on top of their house? LOL

3. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I totally want one on my house, on my car... Nobody can stop me with a dragon HAHAHAHAHAHA! >=D

4. Rivieraneo

Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

OMG! I cant wait until the finish the one at the California location!! Thanks for sharing.

5. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

Both parks are absolute heaven! I've been to hogsmead for the last two years, and now Diagon Alley is open and it's just amazing! The only thing to do in Diagon alley right now is Gringots, but the wait is so long. We'll be coming back right before the park closes to ride it, since they don't do express pass yet. The forbidden journey doesn't either :(

I didn't know they were building on out there, too!

6. Rivieraneo

Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

My wife has asked for more videos if possible :)

7. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

Lucky for her, I just got one in slow mo! ;) gotta edit it and get rid of the extra ends, so it may be a few days.

8. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

Epcot today! Anyone know what's good to do in Epcot? This'll be my first time :3 Also, anyone know the things you say to cast members to do secret things? Like asking to drive the river boat in one of the other parks?

9. Adam55

Adam55 Well Known Member Member

I do, I do! I've been going every year for years on end now. There are so many good things to do. Try and catch the candy artist in Japan. She's one of only five or six such artists in the world, and is the only female. Also, the drummers in Japan. The Chinese acrobats are amazing, and you have to eat at Via Napoli. I suggest the pizza because it's really pizza. No offense to what's sold in the grocer's freezer, but this is better. The Voices of Liberty is really cool (in America), as is the American Adventure show. I would also visit the bakery in France and try something. Anything. Also, the shopping plaza in Mexico is really cool.
    For the rides, they're all cool. I would FastPass Soaring, Test Track and Mission Space, but Mission Space might not be necessary if you prefer the more subdued version. The more intense one has a longer line, though. The Nemo ride is pretty cool, and the aquarium that the ride exits into is superb. And while I really enjoy the Universe of Energy ride with Ellen Degenres, be prepared for a 45-minute ride. I also think no trip to Epcot is complete without riding Spaceship Earth (the big golf ball).
    Have fun!

10. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

Sounds like we did some of it right! We fast passed soarin', maelstrom or whatever it's called, and nemo, for some of the us, and others got mission space (mom gets motion sick, so she got the kiddie ride LOL). We got those band things. And we want to go on the Ellen thing. We have two scooters, so we can skip most the lines :p We may or may not do spaceship earth. Depends on wait times and such.