My water parameters

Ospac

Hi guys. To start off, im very new to the hobby. Iv had my 130l up and running for about 11 weeks now. The tank has been cycled and iv had 6 bronze corys living in there for the last 4 weeks. (Im planning to add some tetras very soon)
Id like to share my water parameters with u with a hope that someone can tell me if theyre good, or at least good enough for the tropical planted tank. What im worried about specifically is the kh as it currently sits at 4dkh. Would that cause my ph to swing?

Ammonia 0.00ppm
Nitrite 0.00ppm
Nitrate 20.00ppm
dGH 9
dKH 4
Ph 7.2-7.5

is there anything i should be worried about?

p.s picture was taken at night after i turned the light on for 2 secs and the corys were hiding

sorry if posted in the wrong place

Mudminnow

I think your levels are good, including the 4 dKH. You can grow most aquatic plants in water like yours.

Are you concerned about pH swings, because you're injecting CO2? Regardless, I wouldn't worry about it. From what I've read and experienced, pH swings aren't much danger to your livestock so long as the pH doesn't go outside of your livestock's pH tolerance range.

Upvote 0

Ospac

Im concerned with the swings due to dKh being low. And im not injecting co2 at all, just some ferts and normal lights

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Amber818
  • Question
Replies
Views
lunanightlock
  • Question
Replies
Views