My video fishs are hungery yummy!!

DefFishLover

Reaction score
Enjoy it and please comment this post here

Anyone? seen this or what? Dont like my video fish??

smillermom

Valued Member
Reaction score
I do!! Great video! I had an oscar when I was a kid and he lived to be almost 14 years old! Have fun and thanks for sharing!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Great video and great-looking Oscar - how long have you had him?

DefFishLover

Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
Great video and great-looking Oscar - how long have you had him?

Thanks! everyone! seen my video... I bought big Oscar from Fish shop, she is 5 days old.. I think looked like 2 years.. and small oscar i bought just 3 days old.. looked like she is one yrs old.. I am glad you liked video also make move very slow when they ate yummy!

smillermom said:
I do!! Great video! I had an oscar when I was a kid and he lived to be almost 14 years old! Have fun and thanks for sharing!
Wow 14 yrs old dang! Long live, How big was she? I cant wait my OScar get bigger 12 inches.. I am wonder why the oscar not showing friendly to me cuz everytime i walk by and they hide it. I had before oscar and never scared me , they were extice. it was 3 years ago!.. now that is different..

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Aww, what a cutie! He's awesome.

smillermom

Valued Member
Reaction score
My Oscar was in a 55 by himself as he ate his tankmate (another Oscar!) and was about 14-15 inches long. He was a jumper. I cannot tell you how many times we found him flopped on the floor as any chance he had when the lid was up, he was on his way! He was a great fish and more like a water puppy than a fish. My mother did not know what she was up to aloowing us to have all sorts of critters!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
DefFishLover said:
I am wonder why the oscar not showing friendly to me cuz everytime i walk by and they hide it. I had before oscar and never scared me , they were extice. it was 3 years ago!.. now that is different..
Maybe this oscar is just more cautious. I hope he gets to be more friendly as he gets comfortable in his tank.

DefFishLover

Reaction score
Maybe this oscar is just more cautious. I hope he gets to be more friendly as he gets comfortable in his tank.
Yah but i was siting on couch and i seen the oscar was swimming around like having fun and on top water he like plays and look like they re look fine with out me haha. maybe in few month He will get used with his tank and be around with me

Other question when I check the tanks i see some green on glass inside buttom and on ship.. I wonder what is wrong with green or bad? or normal?? I changed 25% water last Friday ???. I took water to fishs shop before i bought the Oscars.. They said Water was good cycles.. I see the Log tree that has white on skins alittle was that normal? I want perferct water crystal............. I felt i need replace water power basket a new fomer carbon. I will get some next months see how is going.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
DefFishLover said:
Yah but i was siting on couch and i seen the oscar was swimming around like having fun and on top water he like plays and look like they re look fine with out me haha. maybe in few month He will get used with his tank and be around with me
yea, he might be cautious of people but ok with fish right now.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I love your Oscars Very cool video The small one has such a beautiful body coloration! How large is your tank by the way?

DefFishLover

Reaction score
Isabella said:
I love your Oscars Very cool video The small one has such a beautiful body coloration! How large is your tank by the way?

it is 55gallons.

Thanks for watching the video 

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Oops ... you know that you need at least 55 gallons of water for one Oscar .. right? For 2 Oscars you need at least a 110 gallon tank. Nevertheless ... they're both very beautiful

DefFishLover

Reaction score
Isabella said:
Oops ... you know that you need at least 55 gallons of water for one Oscar .. right? For 2 Oscars you need at least a 110 gallon tank. Nevertheless ... they're both very beautiful
I wish i want 125 gallons unless you buy me one! haha . I am trying find cheap price probaby Ebay but i dont trust them.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
hey - i tried to watch the video but it said the video was removed by user. Miley

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Hi DefFishLover. I couldnt' watch the video. Seems you've removed it.

paul219

Valued Member
Reaction score
NIce and cool video. Starvation.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom