My testosterone platy tank!!

LilaBean

here are all of my manly men!!

COBettaCouple

nice job on the tank, I love the substrata. Platys are one of our favorite fish.. funny little stomachs with fins.

LilaBean

Thanks It has changed so much since this pic-- I should take some new ones! Lila

COBettaCouple

LilaBean said:
Thanks It has changed so much since this pic-- I should take some new ones! Lila
Got in a redecorating mood, huh? new pics would be great.

tb19

Great looking tank!

Stradius011

Nice platies. I like your background. ;D

paul219

Very nice tank shot. Nice platies, and background.

armadillo

How did you find the male-only setup to be working? Am thinking about doing this with my mollies (I am thinking 4 males in one tank, 4 females in the other) as I can't keep up with all the babies.

LilaBean

had a bout of fin rot--and lost a couple smaller guys, but other than that--things seem good!! I sometimes have to put the biggest dominant male in Time Out, because he's a bully but we manage!! I couldn't possibly have kept up with the babies either. thanks for all the great comments! will try to get a picture of the bully, he is by far the most beautiful!! Lila

Shrimpy

LilaBean said:
here are all of my manly men!!
nice fish and display

COBettaCouple

LilaBean said:
had a bout of fin rot--and lost a couple smaller guys, but other than that--things seem good!! I sometimes have to put the biggest dominant male in Time Out, because he's a bully but we manage!! I couldn't possibly have kept up with the babies either. thanks for all the great comments! will try to get a picture of the bully, he is by far the most beautiful!! Lila
that's a shame that you hd to lose some, but i'm glad things are going great otherwise. those are beautiful platys.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom