My ten gallon betta community tank! 10 Gallon Tank 

DylanM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Put off finishing this video for a while, enjoy. :)

Sien

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
DylanM said:
Put off finishing this video for a while, enjoy. :)
Loved the video! It was educational, narration was excellent, tank was beautiful, and it was not drawn out! Weird enough I am finishing up my 10 gallon tank. Just added plants, have about 14 ghost shrimp, will be adding my marble king betta, and will add either chili rasboras or ember tetras. Going to set up a different 10 gallon planted betta community tank in a few months as well, will maybe do pygmy cory cats in that one!

DylanM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Sien said:
Loved the video! It was educational, narration was excellent, tank was beautiful, and it was not drawn out! Weird enough I am finishing up my 10 gallon tank. Just added plants, have about 14 ghost shrimp, will be adding my marble king betta, and will add either chili rasboras or ember tetras. Going to set up a different 10 gallon planted betta community tank in a few months as well, will maybe do pygmy cory cats in that one!
Definitely go with chili rasboras, they are awesome! Only reason I didn't is because I couldn't find any around me.

Sien

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
DylanM said:
Definitely go with chili rasboras, they are awesome! Only reason I didn't is because I couldn't find any around me.
Thanks for the advice! Someone offered me their school of chilis for free...so why pass that up. What makes you like the chilis more? Just curious.

DylanM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Sien said:
Thanks for the advice! Someone offered me their school of chilis for free...so why pass that up. What makes you like the chilis more? Just curious.
They can get a much deeper red coloration, and I like the small black stripe. Ember tetras can get a nice dark orange, mine are pretty good, but they are also pretty transparent and not as impressive as chilis in my opinion.

Sien

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
DylanM said:
They can get a much deeper red coloration, and I like the small black stripe. Ember tetras can get a nice dark orange, mine are pretty good, but they are also pretty transparent and not as impressive as chilis in my opinion.
Okay cool, think I will go with the chilis for sure then. I feel super lucky to have some awesome LFS within 30 min.

Dewclaw83

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
A really awesome video, I enjoyed it! The narration was great too

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom