My Tanks + Stocking Options

BlanchedZucchini

Ok so these are my two tanks currently (I also have 2 20 gallons, a 5 gallon, and another 10 gallon in the works, but I’ll be waiting a bit before setting those up.)

One is a Planted 55 gallon tank that currently housed some guppies and a brisltenose Pleco. It just finished cycling so I added the Pleco, and now I’m off to the lfs today to buy my new fish. The guppies are probably going to get removed soon to a smaller tank, as they come with the tank when I got it and I don’t think they’ll get along with the new fish.
My stocking idea is:
1 Platinum Angelfish
6+ Rummynose Tetras
6 Corydoras Cats
1 Bristlenose Pleco (He’s already in there)
2 Bolivian Rams

IMG_2547.JPG

55 Gallon

The next tank is a 10 gallon which is currently cycling, I want to use it for a rcs tank. However my mom wants there to be fish in it since I set it up for my younger sister (due to health reasons she can’t take care of it, and I don’t mind taking care of it at all.)

I was dead set on rcs, but maybe they could have a single tank mate that wouldn’t bother them and could also be a pretty fish my mom would like?

IMG_2548.JPG

10 Gallon

JenC

Well Known
Male endlers are fun, colorful fish that won't eat the RCS. They'd work well in the 10g. No females though as they breed like crazy.

New Threads