My Tanks + Stocking Options Question

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by BlanchedZucchini, Jul 8, 2019.

1. BlanchedZucchini

BlanchedZucchiniNew MemberMember

Ratings:
    +20
    Experience:
    Just started
    Ok so these are my two tanks currently (I also have 2 20 gallons, a 5 gallon, and another 10 gallon in the works, but I’ll be waiting a bit before setting those up.)

One is a Planted 55 gallon tank that currently housed some guppies and a brisltenose Pleco. It just finished cycling so I added the Pleco, and now I’m off to the lfs today to buy my new fish. The guppies are probably going to get removed soon to a smaller tank, as they come with the tank when I got it and I don’t think they’ll get along with the new fish.
    My stocking idea is:
    1 Platinum Angelfish
    6+ Rummynose Tetras
    6 Corydoras Cats
    1 Bristlenose Pleco (He’s already in there)
    2 Bolivian Rams

IMG_2547.JPG
    55 Gallon

The next tank is a 10 gallon which is currently cycling, I want to use it for a rcs tank. However my mom wants there to be fish in it since I set it up for my younger sister (due to health reasons she can’t take care of it, and I don’t mind taking care of it at all.)

I was dead set on rcs, but maybe they could have a single tank mate that wouldn’t bother them and could also be a pretty fish my mom would like?

IMG_2548.JPG
    10 Gallon

2. JenC

JenCWell Known MemberMember

Ratings:
    +1,063
    Male endlers are fun, colorful fish that won't eat the RCS. They'd work well in the 10g. No females though as they breed like crazy.