My Tanks(i don't even know how many)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlemagne

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Awesome tanks! I see your sister has some bamboo in her tank. I think I have some of the same type. I didn't know it could grow underwater. Have you ever had any probs with it? If not, I may try putting mine in my 29 gal.

trailblazer295

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Afraid to tell you your sisters 10g with the angels is way overstocked, a 10g is to small for one angel let alone a pair. They also enjoy swimming up and down plus there height a 10g isn't anywhere near tall enough for them.

OP
G

GBR.Moorrreeee

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I know. It was discussed in another link. The angels are small enough that they are fine on lateral height. There was another serevum but we got rid of it.

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice tanks. My favourite is in the third pic of the second post. I love that big piece of wood.

That Sev really needs a bigger tank now. He's at the stage that being in such a small tank is going to really start to effect him in bad ways. Do you have a plan for an upgrade to a 40gal or bigger for him?

OP
G

GBR.Moorrreeee

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks. Thats my big one but im still working on it. I still have to get 3 Mono Argentuas, and let the crypt in the back grow in. Two questions about it. Could the sev go in there for now? And could the rainbows adapt to brakish??

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'd say the Sev has about out grown the tank you have it in now. I'd be looking at getting it into at least a 40gal ASAP. If he stays in there for too much longer he will start getting stunted & that's not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom