My tanks and fish

1. s

slider Initiate Member

This is my 30 litre biorb, soon to be given to my daughter when i get a 90 litre tank
    clear.gif

Dwarf rainbow fish and the other platy
    clear.gif

Harlaquin rasbora, not so shy now
    clear.gif

This is doing a fishless cycle, will be home to a betta and some panda corys
    clear.gif

Attached Files:

2. atmmachine816

atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

very nice

3. chickadee

chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

They are beautiful tanks.  The Aqua- 40 is a beautiful small tank.  I haven't seen one like it.  Can you give me the information on who makes them?  I know someone who would love one like it.

Rose

chickadee11500@msn.com

4. OP
    OP
    s

slider Initiate Member

Hi chickadee, the Aqua 40 is a 28 litre tank made by Superfish who are based in the Netherlands. I bought mine from a dealer on ebay for £40 complete with the filter and PL light, all that i needed was a heaterstat.
    www.superfish.nl

5. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

awesome tanks! I love the biorb! is it the 8 gallon model? (30 litres=?) that is so cool!

6. d

dahly Member Member

Very nice setup!

7. E

EmptyH Initiate Member

Yep 30 litres=7.9 gallons. There is a useful conversion calculator at http://gocanada.about.com/library/nmetric.htm. It does distance,weight, volume and temp. Very handy :)

8. J

Jon Well Known Member Member

this sight also has a calculator that does almost everything and will convert the inches of your tank into gallons... very useful... nice BiOrb and i like the plants and sand in your aqua-40

9. OP
    OP
    s

slider Initiate Member

Fishless cycle in the Aqua completed.......got 3 bronze corys now :) Got the 90 litre tank now too, pics when set-up
    clear.gif
    clear.gif
    clear.gif

Attached Files:

10. atmmachine816

atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

you say those are bronze cories they look just like mine which are my grandpas maybe thats the type they are

11. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

w00t cool tanks :)

12. h

heartbeat Initiate Member

nice cories, nice tank ;)

13. M

Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Wow, they're lovely! I've never seen the fitting for the biorbs bubble thing.. thats beautful! I've got the volcano whcih is rather cool but yours looks nice and natural... and the moss balls are fab! I have now bought some cos I loved them so much :D

14. R

RoboDude Member Member

Beautiful tanks, slider!

15. OP
    OP
    s

slider Initiate Member

Lastest addition the the Aqua 40
    He's "checked out" the corys...............everyone appearers happy ;)
    clear.gif
    clear.gif

Attached Files:

16. E

EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

OOO very pretty - I love the centerpiece in your BiOrb, and I love our how the betta adds so much color to such a natural wonderful looking tank :)

17. R

RoboDude Member Member

That is the most beautiful betta I've ever seen . . . . wait, no, he's tied up with Marty!!!!

18. chickadee

chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

My, that is a beautiful betta. It is such a lovely shade of red and you take such great pictures. Have you named him. I like to refer to the bettas on this site by name, as I think they have personalities of their own and deserve to be called by their name. :D They are so beautiful and I hope everyone can have at least one.

And RoboDude, Marty and I thank you for the compliment.
    :D

Rose
    :)

19. OP
    OP
    s

slider Initiate Member

Thanks for the nice comments guys, not named him yet.......waiting to see how his personality developes

20. j

jim55379 Member Member

Beautiful fish slider..... I really love that one greenish blue fish.. and the reddish orange ones I have never seen those before. What is the mortality rate on those? It seems the pretty fish are hard to care for... :p