My Tank

jeremyhusband936

Reaction score
It's a 10 gallon. it has 2 angels and a pangisus catfish. Please reply with comments or questions on how i can make this tank better.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very pretty tank although it's a little small for its occupants. The two angels need at least a 20 gallon. Because of their finnage they need more depth than a 10 gallon can provide. The shark will get to be at least eight inches and maybe closer to 10 inches and will enjoy having the company of more of its own kind.
Carol

jeremyhusband936

Reaction score
yeah, i've got a 47g tall on backorder...just waiting until it arrives......

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thats wonderful! your fish will love you and their bigger tank. The 10 gallon will make a good quarantine tank for those new fishes I know you will want
Carol

jeremyhusband936

Reaction score
yeah...im thinking about getting 2 more angels and sum neon tetras....im not for sure though.. Im also going to plant it with live plants

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have live plants also and the fish really like them. Angels like anything they can swim through. I would recommend just having the 2 angels in that size tank though. If you have a pair and they get ready to spawn they can terrorize the other occupants and even kill other angels. Good Luck!!
Carol

wolfman21

Valued Member
Reaction score
I like the bubble bar-pretty neat.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom