my tank

Alex
timg
Welcome to Fishlore. Where did the molly fry come from? hehe Most people have at least the parent with them!

Alex
my brother has two molleys and he gave me the fry.

COBettaCouple
welcome to fishlore.. do you have plans for more fish?

Alex
I sure do have plans for more fish. but I'm low on cash and I don't work. but I plan on getting a leaf fish, upside down cat, crawfish (probably), pleco, and I don't know what else. I plan on getting more plants I only have anachris or however you spell it.

COBettaCouple
plant geek could point you in the direction of some good plants that might be easier on the budget.. I think java fern is a good one.. buy a few of those and they'll keep producing new java fern sprouts to build up the plant population.

Amnagrla
Just a warning for the future... the pleco will grow to 18 inches... which still fits in a 30 gallon, but because of their size, they really should be kept in a bigger tank, more like a 50+ gallon... (someone correct me if I'm wrong!) Anyways, when you are thinking of your fish, just make sure you add in the 18 adult size inches for your pleco! ;D

Alex
I plan on getting rid of the pleco once it gets to be that size.

COBettaCouple
their growth can be stunted, so i'd recommend trading him in for a BN pleco or some otos. you're right amanda, 55 gallon or more for a common pleco is best.

Amnagrla
All I read was.....

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah you're right amanda, blah blah blah blah blah

hahahaha

COBettaCouple
All I read was.....
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah you're right amanda, blah blah blah blah blah
hahahaha

oh? blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bite me blah blah blah blah blah blah. jk! yes, the words were painful to type, but I did it anyway.

alex - maybe you'll get lucky and find someone wanting to move one of those fish on craigslist or something. how is your tank doing on cycling?

Amnagrla
I'm bored and you're not online again! How dare you!

COBettaCouple
I'm bored and you're not online again! How dare you!

lol.. it wasn't my fault.. talk to comcast for going offline.

Amnagrla
yeah... yeah.........yeah

Ya let me down AGAIN!

COBettaCouple
yeah... yeah.........yeah

Ya let me down AGAIN!

I did? oh.. well, then i'm proud!

Amnagrla
....meany!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views