My tank (upgraded)

AggressiveAquatics

As some of you know my tank was a horrific nightmare of ugly filters and nastyness. I changed up some things so that it’s now not horrible. Instead of my nasty 4 HOB filters I now have a fluval fx6 on this so it’s not ugly anymore. I don’t have a pic of before but I was just a tank empty substrate less with wires and filters everywhere. And now it’s purdy(I hope I spelled that right) please ignore my cloudy cycling water and the air bubbles in my background

86 ssinit

Wait a minute! In addition to the fx6 your running 2 sponges and a magnum!! What is the planed stocking an alligator?
Tank look ready .

AggressiveAquatics

86 ssinit said:
Wait a minute! In addition to the fx6 your running 2 sponges and a magnum!! What is the planed stocking an alligator?
Tank look ready .
I mean if this tank was bigger an alligator would be the stocking lol. This is filtering about 1100 gallons an hour but an alligator is definitely going on the list

86 ssinit

Well you get them small let it grow a little in your 75 than move it into the bathtub. Like everybody else does . Good luck with your set up. I’m thinking rainbow fish. They like the current.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom