My Tank Pic's

1. gh74 Member Member

ok Here is the way the tank is looking maybe still a little cloudy after water change and moving the wood etc have to keep the rocks in just to keep the wood down until it soaks up enough water to stay there itself as it just new in today the lighter coloured piece,just thought i would share it with you's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

That looks really nice, love the wood :)

3. ppate1977 Well Known Member Member

Looks great!

4. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

Love the new piece! It's coming on so well. The sharks are looking more settled now too :) (I'm still very jealous of your sharks!)

I really like your sand. I'm definitely going to give it a try, adds a bit of colour whilst still looking natural!

5. gh74 Member Member

Thanks just thought it be different doing it all wood,am really pleased with the way it looks :)

6. gh74 Member Member

I love the sharks so placid dont bother with any other fish,and they swim up to the glass to you,you think there saying hello to you lol,i think i might of added a little to much sand but anyone that comes in and see's it think it looks very well,i was going to put discus in it but changed my mind :)

7. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

Your sharks are so lovely looking, it's making me need another tank ;)

I love it when the fishies come say "hello" usually what they're actually saying is "feed me" but I choose to read it as hello!

I love the sand:gravel ratio, it looks just right to me. Natural with a touch of colour and it goes really well with the plants.

Whats the current tank stocking then? It's probably changed since we last chatted.xxx

8. gh74 Member Member

Well i added 2 small oscars,2 other cichlids not sure of there name you see them together in one of the pics,1 plec 4 rosy barbs,2 big angels ,4 good sized clowns,2 albino congo tetra's and 1 silver congo tetra to keep the other silver one company since his sidekick died,i think thats it.

then in the lido loads of guppies,platys bumble bee one the class,and couple of sword tails hope they all breed,i will take a pic of the guppy tank tomorrow ;) you should go and buy a few big bala's...and yeah i think you need another few tanks its been a while since you bought one and got your bargains :p xxx

9. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

It sounds incredible! And whatever those cichlids are, they're ever so cute. They have the same face as my Bolivian Ram, Boris. I think I'm going to get some congos for the 75, I didn't know you could get albino ones! The clowns look awesome, really cool. I love how 'obvious' they are.

Being Livebearers, if they don't breed, there's something wrong! Seriously though, if you get overstocked, Angels really love the fry. (sorry if you don't want to hear that)

As I say, it's been a while... I've got two new tanks since then ;)

10. gh74 Member Member

I never knew about the albino congo's until the girl in the shop pointed them out to me,you saying the clowns are live beares and will breed etc,2 more tanks is that the 2 bargains you got just before i went to turkey?

11. Fishy Friends Well Known Member Member

Very nice looking tank! I love the wood & your splash of colored sand! Beautiful fish too☺

12. gh74 Member Member

Thank-you fishy friends ;),just thought i might be different looking :)

13. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

No, I don't think they're livebearers. I meant the Guppy, Platy, Swordtails :)

and no. Two more tanks. The 5 Gallon with the CAE and the 7G Betta tank. It's bad, I know!!xx

14. gh74 Member Member