My Tank....and a few of my fish

Stitsbabe

Reaction score
Hello there lovely people!
I thought I'd share some pictures of my tank and fish with you.

Apologies for the poor quality, I took them with my mobile phone.

My Tank

Ram (Male)

Angels

Small Flying Fox....The big one is camera shy!

Buenos Aires Tetra....Badly blurred I know, but it's the best I could do, He just won't stay still! ;D

Attachments

petercaine

Reaction score
verry nice set up is that a ram in the picture if so they are stunning we had a blue one but sadly went off to the fish place in the sky

OP
S

Stitsbabe

Reaction score
Thank you, Peter

I don't much care for Egyptian themed decor personally, I prefer all natural. But, my son loves it and insisted upon us having it....the fish seem to like all the hiding places, so I can't really complain ;D

Yes, that is my Bolivian ram. I did have a pair....but sadly my female died yesterday

hopesmom

Reaction score
hey those are good shots from a cell phone!! I like your son's Egyptian figure - unique ! your tank and fish look good too. thanks for sharing. we love pics here!
denise

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I love your tank - very beautiful, as are all the fish, especially the angels and the ram I am really sorry some of them are no longer living - all were truly beautiful.

OP
S

Stitsbabe

Reaction score
hopesmom said:
I like your son's Egyptian figure - unique !
I'll tell him that tomorrow morning, He will be most impressed....He'll probably gloat about it too! ;D

Isabella said:
I love your tank - very beautiful, as are all the fish, especially the angels and the ram I am really sorry some of them are no longer living - all were truly beautiful.
Thank you! I'm sure the Ram and the Angels actually posed for their pictures! ;D

Thankfully all of the fish pictured are alive and well (at the moment) as they were only taken earlier today. But you're right, the others were beautiful fish and are sadly missed.
The tank shot is a few weeks old. I need to take a better one really, maybe in the dark with the moon light on instead.

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I love your tanks and pict. The picts look as if they came out of a book!

New Threads