Funny My Stowaway

Tony_P

Reaction score
After I brought up my 25 gallon and got the plants in it, I noticed this wee little one swimming along all by his lonesome. If you look closely at the middle of the picture you'll see a tiny little spec. That's a fish I have named Stowaway.

I felt sorry for it so I transferred over some guppies from my 10 for company and they are all getting along quite happily. Stowaway has two adults and two larger guppies to be friends with.

BTW - The water is not really that green at all, but rather that's the ambient light

Tony

Momgoose56

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Tony_P said:
After I brought up my 25 gallon and got the plants in it, I noticed this wee little one swimming along all by his lonesome. If you look closely at the middle of the picture you'll see a tiny little spec. That's a fish I have named Stowaway.

I felt sorry for it so I transferred over some guppies from my 10 for company and they are all getting along quite happily. Stowaway has two adults and two larger guppies to be friends with.

BTW - The water is not really that green at all, but rather that's the ambient light

Tony
Hopefully he's not a cute little teeny tiny baby Piranah lol!

New Threads