My sons big night...

Angela_96
Well we didn't get crownned prince of the school, but he was the Prince of the 1st grade (out of over 50 kids), the elem raised over 6000.00 (that was us mothers raising money in competition for our children, Wyatts part was about 2000.00 of that.
His poor Princess was a ball of nerves, she kept throwing up because she had to get on the stage in front of everyone. Her mom didn't even make her wear here semi-formal attire so she wouldn't be "as" nervous. (to be honest on that one I think they just couldn't afford to buy her a dress, they might as been as bad off as most of the kids were there, a lot of the grandparents bought the suits/dresses). She settled down and made it ok across the stage.
The little girl with Wyatt was so pretty! Actually all the children were beautiful. I wish Steve got pics of at least his best friends little girl, she was our competition, she had to been the prettiest girl out there!

The kindergarden prince/princess won, I was happy to see that someone out of the blue that was unexpected win it this year (someone that didn't have a big name in our area that could have made a big last min donation to the school) They had to have worked as hard as we did to make the money.

Now, we are supose to be getting rest for a Cub scout thing and he is up sick with a GI bug... just our luck... I had it Wed (it was horrible!!)

I was hopping the would be getting to go, the troop leader was bragging on him last night he was the one who sold the most popcorn in his pack, so she would have been building him up after he lost last night. (I guess he can get built up at the troop meeting).

Here are the pics:

Advertisement
Lucy
He looks so handsome and proud!
Funny, I was just wondering how he made out.

Great job on the fundraising!

Advertisement
Darlene
He is such a handsome little guy! It sounds like you had a great night. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Angela_96
Thank you all! The good news, we don't get nickeled and dimed to death the rest of the year... lol (that took care of all the book and computer fees for the students, among a ton of other things, last year they used the money to buy the smart boards for the class rooms)

sirdarksol
Cool outfit! My dress-up stuff was never that nifty looking (my parents just have a different sense of style than I do )

Angela_96
Cool outfit! My dress-up stuff was never that nifty looking (my parents just have a different sense of style than I do )

Thanks, I looked for 2 months for his outfit for last night. The litte guy crowned prince was the only one that wore the whole suit and tie, they were really cute! There were some of the Jr high kiddos (the boys anyways) that didn't even dress up, I couldn't believe their parents let them out like that knowing what last nights requirements were to get on stage, it was semi-formal attire.

Nags1965
Awwwww... how cute.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
fisheswimotel6
Replies
Views
Lily1
Replies
Views
SamMe