my son's 90 tank fish

1. mitchgmace Member Member

Ok here goes my try at posting pics.

Attached Files:

2. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Great pics! Hahahah - I love the one on the bottom left. The expression on that orange fish is hilarious.

Thanks for sharing. :)

3. mitchgmace Member Member

That parrot is my least favorite. I call him my special needs fish. (It acts dumb)

4. speed0factory Member Member

hey it looks cool.

5. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Mitch. Your tank and fish are beautiful. Love the Bloody Parrot! He sure would love a buddy of his own species :) I think you would see a world of difference in his personality and character.
    Thanks for sharing with us! You've done a great job!
    Ken

6. mitchgmace Member Member

Ok I planned on one more cichlid. So my special needs fish will geta buddy in a week or so. Thanks for nice comments and your wisdom.

7. Shadowbeam Member Member

Tank looks lovely, as do your fish!

8. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

great looking tank ! love the fin babies too....

I agree about the parrot...LOL @ special needs fish..FOR SURE they are hahahah..and nawty fish at that..but they will do much better with some of their own!!!!!!

and your girlie dempsey is a beauty!!!!!!!!

9. mitchgmace Member Member

Is it a girl or what are you saying here? lol

10. AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

Great pics! Your first pic looks like a Senegal Bichir or some sort of Bichir. They are a predator, will eat small fish, grow to approx. 12" or bigger. I had one and fed him Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets and Shrimp Pellets. He even ate algae wafers and enjoyed frozen bloodworms. Tubifex worms are good too. They are peaceful and need places to hide.

11. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

yes your jd is a gal ;)

12. mitchgmace Member Member

How do you tell?

13. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

girlies have more blue/green speckles on their gill plates and their bodies are more dull colored where a male will have tons of blue/green speckles all over their body and be very colorful but their gill plates arent colored as much