My slow moving project aquarium

SgtStarks

Hello everyone! Just thought I would share my 30 long aquarium I am working on. It's a slow moving project and I would love to hear your thoughts and tips.

Attachments

• 20211018_085812.jpg
    20211018_085812.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20211018_085754.jpg
    20211018_085754.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20211018_085734.jpg
    20211018_085734.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 27

ruud

Ah, I see you are almost finished! The only things left to do is replace the disco substrate with soil, add 3 dozen plants, and you're done!

SgtStarks

Ah, I see you are almost finished! The only things left to do is replace the disco substrate with soil, add 3 dozen plants, and you're done!
Ots a project for my grands son and he likes bright colors. Not my first choice lol. Do you think I need 2 air stones for this setup?

ruud

I don't see any reason why you need 2 air stones, unless you fancy the noise...

zakBlanco

Hello everyone! Just thought I would share my 30 long aquarium I am working on. It's a slow snaptube vidmate moving project and I would love to hear your thoughts and tips.
good luck with your project man

SgtStarks

Also looking for good diy aquarium decorations. I don't wanna do the same old same old fish that I have done in the past trying new things any tips?

SamMe

What a great way to spend time with your grandson while introducing him to the hobby. Enjoy!

SgtStarks

What a great way to spend time with your grandson while introducing him to the hobby. Enjoy!
Thank you
Thank you
I have to relearn a lot of stuff about aquarium s it's been a long time

betta06

Hello everyone! Just thought I would share my 30 long aquarium I am working on. It's a slow moving project and I would love to hear your thoughts and tips.
what are you planning on putting in there?

betta06

I don't know yet. I was thinking some kuhli loaches
those a really cool I had actually wanted some a while ago! the only thing is they do prefer sand...

SgtStarks

those a really cool I had actually wanted some a while ago! the only thing is they do prefer sand...
I was originally thinking mollies but I need to find good bottom cleaners
Any ideas for algea eaters I don't want plecos

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
GlennO
Replies
Views
Chewbacca773
  • Question
Replies
Views