My Sick Fish

miss.mikn

My baby is sick and I’m worried she is going to die at first I thought it was swim bladder and so I put her in an epsom salt bath last night and again this morning and it doesn’t seem to help. She has been at the surface of the water all day as though she can’t swim any lower. She’s also been on her side, limp. Whenever she tries to swim lower than the surface, it’s like the only thing that can go down is her head and the rest of her keeps pulling her up. I don’t want to lose my baby but I don’t know what else to do to help her. This is a picture of how she’s been all day
IMG_1985.jpg

Wobbegong

what are your water parameters, is your tank cycled, do you change the water. One of the best things to help sick fish is clean water, try doing a large water change, that may make it easier to heal.

miss.mikn

what are your water parameters, is your tank cycled, do you change the water. One of the best things to help sick fish is clean water, try doing a large water change, that may make it easier to heal.

My parameters are ammonia 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 10. My tank is cycled and I do at least a 50% weekly or more depending on whether or not it needs it.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
jpm995
Replies
Views
TheDustyRain
Replies
Views
ASquidabs0727
Replies
Views