My Shrimp Is Pregnant!

fjh

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Not sure what we are looking at in the picture... I can see plant leaves on the bottom, sponge(?) on the right, and a betta fin on the top?

Like plants are the best thing for shrimp, so you are good there (though more can't hurt). Shrimplets will need places to hide once they hatch so the fish can't eat them. Otherwise, treat them as though they were adult shrimp and be careful about sucking them up when you do a water change.

OP
B

biancaoo23

Reaction score
MrBryan723 said:
What else is in the tank with them?
A betta and 2 chilI rasboras but all fish will be going into a new 29 gallon ( took advantage of the dollar per gallon sale) to avoid them getting eaten

OP
B

biancaoo23

Reaction score
fjh said:
Not sure what we are looking at in the picture... I can see plant leaves on the bottom, sponge(?) on the right, and a betta fin on the top?

Like plants are the best thing for shrimp, so you are good there (though more can't hurt). Shrimplets will need places to hide once they hatch so the fish can't eat them. Otherwise, treat them as though they were adult shrimp and be careful about sucking them up when you do a water change.
Yes it’s pretty planted and I have a price of driftwood with plenty holes for them to hide in. There are fish with them at the moment but the only other tank mate I will leave with them is my mystery snail. I will definitely try to be careful when doing water changes!

New Threads