My shrimp died

Eskielvr

Reaction score
I just discovered the remains of one of my Cherry Red Shrimp. I just got them exactly 1 week ago today. I want to get another but they're over $5 a pop. Dang it.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
In my parents house. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Experience
More than 10 years
Sorry to here about that. Could you not take it back for a refund? I've seen them selling here in my lfs for about $7-8 CDN. That might be the same as the $5 US for them, I just don't know the exchange rate.
Tom

OP
E

Eskielvr

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the return policy is for Invertebrates, but it says for fish you only get a 48 hour warranty. After that it's too bad so sad. I bought them all a week ago so I was past the return policy already.

On a good note, my one Bumble Bee Shrimp is really making an appearance now, so I regularly see that one and my remaining Cherry Red.

I went back to the fish store today and picked up 7 more Neons and, I just couldn't resist.........I got a Betta too. I just couldn't help it, there were so many beautiful ones and they were all on sale 50% off too. (All fish were 50% off). The clerk who got them for me didn't seem very friendly though. She answered my questions in short "Yep!" answers. I didn't care for that but all the other people have always been nice. Anyway, when I asked if I could put a Betta in with my Neons she replied "Yep!" and that was it.

Soon after I introduced them he started chasing my Neons, and my Oto and I saw my Bumble Bee dart out of nowhere under my driftwood. I observed him a while longer and then he stopped chasing so hopefully I won't have to isolate him in a Betta bowl.

wolfman21

Reaction score
My ghost shrimp have been dying. They molt, and they never get another exoskeleton. I don't know what it is. I think it might be a lack of calcium in the water, because they need that for their exoskeleton. Does anyone know what it could be?

New Threads