My rescued betta

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by Simonr, Jan 4, 2013.

1. SimonrNew MemberMember

We rescued him from a bad lfs. He was in sorry state when we got him. But with some tlc he looks great.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. CoryCatsWell Known MemberMember

Very beautiful!

3. SimonrNew MemberMember

Thank you for your comments.

4. MagooFishlore VIPMember

He is a very handsome boy gorgeous colouring :)

5. JunneFishlore LegendMember

Very pretty! Is that blue I see on his tail?

6. SimonrNew MemberMember

Thanks again for the comments he has blue flecks mixed in with the red. And the edges of his tail are black. He likes to show off. I think he knows he's a good lookin fella.

7. Bettalover99Valued MemberMember

He's gorgeus!! I rescued a male buckey from a friend of a friend actually. She hasn't cleaned his 1/2 gallon tank in 3 months!! She had actually gone out of her way to kill him by placing some hairspray in his tank . I asked her if I could tank him and she was more than happy to give him to me. I took him home have him a 1 gallon (all that I had available) and he lived to be 4

8. SimonrNew MemberMember

We all do what we can. Another good deed. The photos are a bit old now. I'll post some more in the morning. His tail is huge now. I'll try and take some at feeding time when he's fully coloured.

9. ToniaWell Known MemberMember

Oh, he looks gorgeous!!!! I'm sure he's super happy, he sure looks like he's doing well with you!

10. SimonrNew MemberMember

Thanks for the comments I'll pass them on to Colin. I'm sure this wil inflate his ego even more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice