My Reputation

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well funny thing, I was contacted a few days ago by a guy that bought a few Acei's from me and was looking for some Ruby Red Peacocks but I only had one and told him about someone else at the other side of town that is selling some on Craigslist. He told me on the email replying to me that the guy wanted to sell him fish way too expensive. I said other than to check the store where I bring fish to I didn't know. Anyhow I'm started looking at Craigslist for what was new and I see a Public Service Announcement from who I think it was the guy that bought fish from me, with all the good deals in town and at the bottom is a link with my aquabid ad where I got listed Angels and Cichlids. Haha After that I have been getting emails almost everyday to see what fish I have and the prices and when they can come to get some. Funny Yesterday a guy emailed me and came a few hours later to pick some fish and got surprised by my fish and the set up I have on my fishroom. So today I see on CL another public ad that recommends me as a local breeder for Cichlids and Angelfish. I don't post my fish on CL but I guess I'm very well known now. I think the one that came yesterday put it on CL. Wow I'm amaze from how one person can start running the word on good deals. haha.

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh no Do I need to pass Child Support? please tell me no. I'm just pulling your chain haha Thanks.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
We knew you were amazing, nice to see word spread around. lol

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Oh no Do I need to pass Child Support? please tell me no. I'm just pulling your chain haha Thanks.

I posted pics of the AC babies you shared with me last year in a thread a few months ago. I named them "Navy's Babies" in my pictures. I accidentally ALMOST (thank goodness I caught myself) sent them to my ex.;D I would've had some 'splainin to do, at least with the picture titles:;a

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Ah, Fishlore, yet another runaway thread involving BB... I think I am starting to see a common denominator...

BB, you need an accountant to reign you in, not because I have anything against you.

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Ah, Fishlore, yet another runaway thread involving BB... I think I am starting to see a common denominator...

BB, you need an accountant to reign you in, not because I have anything against you.
I'm such an instigator, aren't I?:;a2

Honey, the only thing an accountant could reign me in on would be my bank account and credit cards. I don't think he'd be able to keep up with me anywhere else;D

mcurtissdsu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Wow that's really cool! What a nice guy. I know that they say that if someone has a bad experience, they are more likely to tell others about it than if they have a good one. Apparently he believes otherwise Good job helping other fish lovers!

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Honey, the only thing an accountant could reign me in on would be my bank account and credit cards. I don't think he'd be able to keep up with me anywhere else;D
I'm not even saying anything. You're going to get me banned.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom