My reptiles <3

Discussion in 'Reptiles' started by Kasye, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Kasye

KasyeValued MemberMember

I was actually into reptiles before I got serious into fish!

First is my baby Luca, he's a 7/8 year old bearded dragon (he was 2-ish when I got him) who I've had for about 5 years now, and he's my absolute BABY. He's super sweet and calm. His favorite things are apples, crickets, and being allowed on the lawn on a sunny day. Also, he HATES his dumb collar I bought him at a reptile expo. I was given him by his previous owner, who didn't take very good care of him (Dark room, no lights, and fed nothing but lettuce, and apparently he used to be really aggressive with them? He's always been the sweetest thing with me. Goes to show you what proper care can do to an animal!).

IMG_0504.jpgtumblr_nmx2wotrPS1qm42u6o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n67fkwFJFg1qm42u6o2_1280.jpgtumblr_mz983b4jr21qm42u6o1_1280.jpg

Then there's my leopard gecko, Kip. She's about 3 years old now, I got her as a baby. She's also very sweet, though she'll nip if you startle her. She LOVES being let out of her tank to explore (supervised, of course).

tumblr_mdavsmk8lC1qm42u6o1_1280.jpg

Oh, and whenever I'm dealing with my 125g aquarium, which is right next to her tank, she always tries to get my attention.

tumblr_nb8vksgbzx1qm42u6o1_1280.jpg

And last, my tokay gecko. I got him recently, because I can't simply just have all of these empty tanks lying around. His name is Mirror, but he's nicknamed "Satan Gecko" because he is a terror. I don't have any actually good pictures of him because he hates the camera even more than he hates me, and I can tell it stresses him out a lot (and the last time I tried taking pictures, he got really upset and barked at me, then took off and hid for the rest of the day). He's a beautiful animal, though, I'll give him that. (I still love him even if he hates me.)
    You can see how tense he is in the first picture because of that camera.
    + This super cool photograph I took of one of his feet!

tumblr_npgbtm3H8R1qm42u6o1_1280.jpgIMG_0190.jpgIMG_0219.jpg

2. Gena

GenaWell Known MemberMember

Pretty beardie!

Yeah, Satan Gecko does look pretty intense.. :shock:

3. Anders247

Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

Love the bearded dragon!
    Nice geckos too! :)

4. slayer5590

slayer5590Well Known MemberMember

I love tokays but man can they bite lol.

5. OP
    OP
    Kasye

KasyeValued MemberMember

Thank you!

And I luckily haven't been bitten by the tokay, YET. But they do have some NASTY teeth.

My beardie bit me once, though it was a mistake (and totally my fault), and those teeth are nothing to laugh at either!

6. Gamer

GamerWell Known MemberMember

They are all amazing creatures! Love the tokay and leopard a lot.

7. aliray

alirayFishlore VIPMember

Pretty lizards. Alison

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice