My Red Sea Nano.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Im not really new here but Ive been gone a while due to server issues. Ive came back as Ive met some nice people on here, most of which I still chat with almost daily via instagram.

Anyway, My Red Sea nano, Its a bit of a diy tank, they come as a plug and play but I got mine second hand with no light and the pump and skimmer removed, well broken.

Current Equipment running:

Eheim 1000lph return pump.
Kessil A160 Tuna blue with controller
Eheim Heater 75 watts
Jabeo sw4 wave maker
Jabeo sw2 wave maker

I keep it easy, running on water changes and mostly LPS and soft coral. I have a Euphyllia addiction.
IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0054.JPG

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Gorgeous..i so wanna do a saltwater but too scared lol
Thank you, as long as you have enough time, patience and enough money to get what you want out of it, its not so scary. I just started small and with a pair of Clowns. Best thing i ever did, there is always a new coral to learn about.

Culprit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Grant, my dude! So fantastic to see you on here again. In a few weeks this build thread will be 50 pages long and the most popular thread on FL again.

Great shots to start the thread! @stella1979 @Lchi87 @Nart

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yay!! I'm sooo glad to see this tank here!!! It's looking fantastic, as always my friend.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
@Culprit @stella1979 Im glad to be able to use this place again, I missed it ! Looks like the sw side is more active now ?
IMG_0064.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG

Some nice cheap zoas I got at the weekend. They are open nice today after a vigorous dipping dettol. The green-ish ones are call velociraptors, I’m liking them a-lot. ️

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
You were missed buddy. Indeed, lots of newish salty threads here, and that's just another reason I like having you back... you're my OG advisor.

Which are velociraptors... the green in the upper right/background of pic 3, or the ones in pic 2? I am in looove with pic 2. They look kinda spacy.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
You were missed buddy. Indeed, lots of newish salty threads here, and that's just another reason I like having you back... you're my OG advisor.

Which are velociraptors... the green in the upper right/background of pic 3, or the ones in pic 2? I am in looove with pic 2. They look kinda spacy.
Yes pic two ! Im in love too lol, they look like a green utter chaos if that make sense. OG advisor lol ! Tbh this tank has been made with a lot of things Ive taken from you, I’ve been much more responsible with this tank. No corner cutting and definitely no avoidable mistakes.

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
'kay... well, just sayin', the description calling them green threw me a bit. They don't look green at all to me, more blue, pink, purple, except for the little green mouth... and they look entirely nebulous, which is AWESOME!

Shucks bud, you're making me blush, but I'll never forget and always be grateful for all the advice, support, and encouragement you've given me.

Lchi87

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Just caught up here! Welcome back G, we missed ya! Time to flood Fishlore with pics of that gorgeous reef. Guys, this is one of the people responsible for me going salty, legit.

Culprit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Those zoas are really killer. Those velociraptor ones do look like purpley utter chaos. They're fantastic. I've really got some eyes for the zoas in the last pic, in the top right. Those are really pretty! They look like eagle eyes or rastas except different colors.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Thanks for the kind words everyone ! @Lchi87 I can’t believe its been a year ! You had a good first year, the 10g is amazing, @Culprit those ones were really cheap, so nice though, they are like an alternative to the radioactive dragon eyes for me. Someone said they may be green bay packers but I’m not sure. Il get a close up later.

Lchi87

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Thanks for the kind words everyone ! @Lchi87 I can’t believe its been a year ! You had a good first year, the 10g is amazing,
Me neither bud, thanks for all your help getting me to where I am now. Without you and the gang encouraging me, I wouldn't have even tried!

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Me neither bud, thanks for all your help getting me to where I am now. Without you and the gang encouraging me, I wouldn't have even tried!
FL gang all the way ! Thats what its about, helping each other and encouraging each other to buy coral. Speaking of which @Culprit I think they are Green bay packers I looked on Google. Took a close up for you too.
df258335-5246-4283-beab-3ca80b4fae6d.jpg

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0056.JPG

^ my rainbow Acan.

Plus a gold euphyllia I got for £30 ! I posted this to IG people think its a gold torch. I think it might be.
c1b07e57-da52-4eaa-8f98-4335e4e94442.jpg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom