My Rams who spawned.

1. keegee1012 Member Member

Here is my German Blue Rams who Spawned in my Aquarium. They spawned in one of the best places a cichlid could spawn, in a small crevice.

The Dad
    [​IMG]

The Mom (and the Photo Hog Albino Angelfish)
    [​IMG]

The Nest Area guarded by Daddy.
    [​IMG]

2. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Very pretty rams.

3. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

I love your rams! Have the eggs hatched yet?

4. keegee1012 Member Member

Thank you!

Yes the Eggs has just become wrigglers. I couldn't get a good view of them though. Im happy with what happened.

5. callofduty Member Member

Thats awesome. One day im going to try to breed a pair a of cichlids. I find it amazing.

6. CichlidSWAGA Well Known Member Member

rams are great! Is this there first spawn?

7. keegee1012 Member Member

Yes this is their first spawn! Nothing has been eaten so far. I'm a proud granddaddy. Though I should've transfered them in a breeding tank but since they've spawned without my consent, well I let them stay.

8. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

Wrigglers, yay! I'm looking into getting a pair soon, but I don't know if I want blue or gold! I don't like electric blue so much- they look weird. Which do you prefer?

I hope the fry don't get eaten :)

9. CichlidSWAGA Well Known Member Member

I like the blues and electric blues

10. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Im looking for some rams right now but i cant seem to find any :(

11. CichlidSWAGA Well Known Member Member

Locally or online?

12. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Locally ive had no luck andIve looked online at liveaquaria but the shipping is 15 dollars more than normal and u need a min order of 30.00 and there rams are out of stock. so :(

13. keegee1012 Member Member

I think Rams are seasonal. Since they have to spawn and grow before they could be sold.

I already prefer the blues (Both German blue and Electric Blue). I love the Electric Blues! They look like Freshwater versions of Blue Damselfish. Though if you're gonna ask me, I'd prefer the original German blue, any day.