My pups!

shollia

Reaction score
Since I plan on being a regular here (muahahah) might as well share some pics of the rest of the fam! heh

Here's one pic of my old mutt Bing. This was taken this previous summer. She's doing what she loves best when she goes outside... rolling around and having a good ole time.
3.jpg

Right now she has a tube in her right ear though b/c it was filling up with fluids. Poor girl. She's been such a bad dog recently though. Whenever she hears a loud noise outside, if we don't act swiftly to get them in, she'll climb the fence and start exploring outside everywhere. She nearly gives me a heartattack every time it's happened. Once when it happened.. I was standing outside for a good 5mins calling to her, and here she comes in the middle of the road trotting to me. BOY that about made me faint.

And here's a pic of my fatty Kiwi. She has a few nicknames.... but my bf's fav to call her is Coocoo.
This pic was also taken last summer. I had to post it b/c it's just so cute with her tongue poking out.
4.jpg

And here's another of her that I took about an hour ago begging for some love from my sis in law. hehe... She's not the brightest puppy, but she's SO sweet and loving and uses her size to her advantage when trying to get attention (she climbs into your lap while pushing the other animals away heh)
5.jpg

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Man I love dogs! I had a minature pincher but I had to give her away.

OP
S

shollia

Reaction score
Stradius011 said:
Man I love dogs! I had a minature pincher but I had to give her away. 

Awww I'm sorry to hear that
I love dogs as well and just can't imagine my life without them.
It's always so hard when you have to give one up though for whatever reason.

kerryve

Reaction score
Ahhhh they so cute! really, I'm an absolute nutter when it comes to doggies!!! mwah!! big kiss for Bing and Kiwi!!!!

Kerry

New Threads