My Pothos "planted"in my aquarium

JPH1970
Member
I finally got around to hanging my pothos plants in my aquarium. I used some plastic zip ties and suction cup air line holders to make plant holders. I suction cupped each plant to the back of the aquarium, with the roots dangling in the water.

Here's some pictures.



20210426_144517_resize_31.jpg

20210426_144514_resize_3.jpg

20210426_144528_resize_34.jpg
roots are hidden behind the plastic plant

20210426_144523_resize_51.jpg
 
Stripedbass
Member
Looks good can’t wait to see it grow out!
 
RonP
Member
Looking great!
 
  • Thread Starter
JPH1970
Member
Fishmrr
Member
Ooo! Maybe then I can keep a pothos alive! I have so much trouble with pothos. I can grow finicky orchids but not a nearly impossible to kill pothos. Lol
 
  • Thread Starter
JPH1970
Member
Fishmrr said:
Ooo! Maybe then I can keep a pothos alive! I have so much trouble with pothos. I can grow finicky orchids but not a nearly impossible to kill pothos. Lol
I didn't think anyone would have trouble with pothos LOL

I wonder how quickly it takes pothos to start sucking up nitrates
 
JustAFishServant
Member
You'll see a lot of growth in no time! A year and a half ago I started out with two Pothos plants...now I have 22! They're in every single tank of mine and seem to thrive much more with their roots submerged in water.

What you're trying to do is called a "riparium", which is essentially an aquarium with terrestrial/semi-aquatic plants hanging out from the top. I use many different species including purple waffle, monstera, philodendron, mint, basil, strawberries, parsley, sweet potatoes, chinese evergreen, mondo grass, lucky bamboo, spider plant, peace lily, bird's nest fern, anthurium, polka dot plant, hedera helix, and many, many more! My favorite tank is the 29 gallon heavily-planted moss aquarium/riparium which houses 1 Betta, Red Onyx Shrimp, and some Blue Ramshorns. The tank has been set up for about 18 months and it is thriving! Filtration is a simple sponge filter and the plants include a flame & weeping moss carpet, christmas moss wall, Anubias nana and Buce 'wavy green' attached to the wall, and some Crypt Wendtii 'Bronze' as a background plant as well as a Split Leaf Philo, Peace Lily, mint, and strawberries for the riparium section. The tank gets full spectrum LED lighting for 8hrs and a little bit of sunlight for a few hours per day.

Hopefully this helps with your riparium build! Good luck! ;)
 
  • Thread Starter
JPH1970
Member
JustAFishServant said:
You'll see a lot of growth in no time! A year and a half ago I started out with two Pothos plants...now I have 22! They're in every single tank of mine and seem to thrive much more with their roots submerged in water.

What you're trying to do is called a "riparium", which is essentially an aquarium with terrestrial/semi-aquatic plants hanging out from the top. I use many different species including purple waffle, monstera, philodendron, mint, basil, strawberries, parsley, sweet potatoes, chinese evergreen, mondo grass, lucky bamboo, spider plant, peace lily, bird's nest fern, anthurium, polka dot plant, hedera helix, and many, many more! My favorite tank is the 29 gallon heavily-planted moss aquarium/riparium which houses 1 Betta, Red Onyx Shrimp, and some Blue Ramshorns. The tank has been set up for about 18 months and it is thriving! Filtration is a simple sponge filter and the plants include a flame & weeping moss carpet, christmas moss wall, Anubias nana and Buce 'wavy green' attached to the wall, and some Crypt Wendtii 'Bronze' as a background plant as well as a Split Leaf Philo, Peace Lily, mint, and strawberries for the riparium section. The tank gets full spectrum LED lighting for 8hrs and a little bit of sunlight for a few hours per day.

Hopefully this helps with your riparium build! Good luck! ;)
That's an incredible amount of plants! Do you have pictures?

I might cut out the rest of the strip of plastic part of the back of the hood and add more plants but for now, I'm leaving it as it is.

Low light plants would be the only plants I'd want since the light from my aquarium doesn't do anything for plants I'd grow from the top
 
JustAFishServant
Member
JPH1970 said:
That's an incredible amount of plants! Do you have pictures?

I might cut out the rest of the strip of plastic part of the back of the hood and add more plants but for now, I'm leaving it as it is.

Low light plants would be the only plants I'd want since the light from my aquarium doesn't do anything for plants I'd grow from the top
Sadly, I don't have pictures just yet, and my phone has a crack in the camera glass from falling out of my hiking pants...yeah...

I would agree with you, low light is the way to go! Although my tank does get *some* sunlight it's a very small amount to where I still consider it low light (you can tell with Golden Pothos - the more light you have, the more gold marbling you'll notice). I once grew a Pothos in my basement with maybe eight hours of very, very low lighting, and although it grow slowly and very small, it didn't die, so I guess that's a plus! But overall the tank is doing fantastic! The mosses grow new "mats", the mint grows new leaves on a daily basis! The peace lily and split leaf philo shoots out an incredible leaf twice a week, and I seem to find new berries at least two or three times a week! I definitely recommend ripariums for both beginners and experts alike! They're a fun and beautiful addition to any room, in my opinion! :D
 
  • Thread Starter
JPH1970
Member
JustAFishServant said:
Sadly, I don't have pictures just yet, and my phone has a crack in the camera glass from falling out of my hiking pants...yeah...

I would agree with you, low light is the way to go! Although my tank does get *some* sunlight it's a very small amount to where I still consider it low light (you can tell with Golden Pothos - the more light you have, the more gold marbling you'll notice). I once grew a Pothos in my basement with maybe eight hours of very, very low lighting, and although it grow slowly and very small, it didn't die, so I guess that's a plus! But overall the tank is doing fantastic! The mosses grow new "mats", the mint grows new leaves on a daily basis! The peace lily and split leaf philo shoots out an incredible leaf twice a week, and I seem to find new berries at least two or three times a week! I definitely recommend ripariums for both beginners and experts alike! They're a fun and beautiful addition to any room, in my opinion! :D
I notice in your previous post that you mentioned polka dot plants. I love them...especially the pink ones.

Now I'm getting inspiration to do more
 
JustAFishServant
Member
JPH1970 said:
I notice in your previous post that you mentioned polka dot plants. I love them...especially the pink ones.

Now I'm getting inspiration to do more
Do it do it do it! Polka dot plants are really cool and fun to watch grow! They do very well in a riparium and can make it look incredible! :D
 
Basil
Member
JustAFishServant said:
You'll see a lot of growth in no time! A year and a half ago I started out with two Pothos plants...now I have 22! They're in every single tank of mine and seem to thrive much more with their roots submerged in water.

What you're trying to do is called a "riparium", which is essentially an aquarium with terrestrial/semi-aquatic plants hanging out from the top. I use many different species including purple waffle, monstera, philodendron, mint, basil, strawberries, parsley, sweet potatoes, chinese evergreen, mondo grass, lucky bamboo, spider plant, peace lily, bird's nest fern, anthurium, polka dot plant, hedera helix, and many, many more! My favorite tank is the 29 gallon heavily-planted moss aquarium/riparium which houses 1 Betta, Red Onyx Shrimp, and some Blue Ramshorns. The tank has been set up for about 18 months and it is thriving! Filtration is a simple sponge filter and the plants include a flame & weeping moss carpet, christmas moss wall, Anubias nana and Buce 'wavy green' attached to the wall, and some Crypt Wendtii 'Bronze' as a background plant as well as a Split Leaf Philo, Peace Lily, mint, and strawberries for the riparium section. The tank gets full spectrum LED lighting for 8hrs and a little bit of sunlight for a few hours per day.

Hopefully this helps with your riparium build! Good luck! ;)
Very good to see someone using philodendron. I have some cuttings growing in water but wasn’t sure about aquarium use. And I also didn’t know about the herbs. Very cool!
I see how the op attached the pothos but how do you securely attach multiple plants?
 
JustAFishServant
Member
Basil said:
Very good to see someone using philodendron. I have some fittings growing in water but wasn’t sure about aquarium use. And I also didn’t know about the herbs. Very cool!
I see how the op attached the pothos but how do you securely attach multiple plants?
Great question! I bought 5" diameter pots meant for aquaponics and suction-cupped them to the tank walls. I filled them up with aquarium soil and surrounded the submerged areas of the pots with subwassertang to hide them. Here's a link for the pots I used:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007...T657L2C#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div
 
Wouldratherwatchaquarium
Member
Is there any floating or above water plants that will work under a tank lid? .. Guessing I would have to only half fill water or there's no room to grow
 
  • Thread Starter
JPH1970
Member
Basil said:
Very good to see someone using philodendron. I have some cuttings growing in water but wasn’t sure about aquarium use. And I also didn’t know about the herbs. Very cool!
I see how the op attached the pothos but how do you securely attach multiple plants?
I just made a loop using a plastic zip tie and fastened it to an air line suction cup holder and put the roots in through that loop. Later on, I'll take a closeup picture of what I'm talking about and show you
 
Patman0519
Member
JPH1970 said:
I didn't think anyone would have trouble with pothos LOL

I wonder how quickly it takes pothos to start sucking up nitrates
Pothos will suck up the nitrates in about 3 days, I have oodles and oodles of suspended pothos in my tank and they grow like wild fire.
I have them suspended, submerged and in the filter system. They are a kick butt plant for aquaponics.
Tomato plants also do well.
 
Pfrozen
Member
Here is a 4 month old pothos clipping lol. I started out with a tiny piece like yours

 
Patman0519
Member
Pfrozen said:
Here is a 4 month old pothos clipping lol. I started out with a tiny piece like yours

I love how you used the light diffuser as a barrier and holder that's cool!
 
  • Thread Starter
JPH1970
Member
Pfrozen said:
Here is a 4 month old pothos clipping lol. I started out with a tiny piece like yours

Thanks!
 
Marlene327
Member
JustAFishServant said:
Sadly, I don't have pictures just yet, and my phone has a crack in the camera glass from falling out of my hiking pants...yeah...

I would agree with you, low light is the way to go! Although my tank does get *some* sunlight it's a very small amount to where I still consider it low light (you can tell with Golden Pothos - the more light you have, the more gold marbling you'll notice). I once grew a Pothos in my basement with maybe eight hours of very, very low lighting, and although it grow slowly and very small, it didn't die, so I guess that's a plus! But overall the tank is doing fantastic! The mosses grow new "mats", the mint grows new leaves on a daily basis! The peace lily and split leaf philo shoots out an incredible leaf twice a week, and I seem to find new berries at least two or three times a week! I definitely recommend ripariums for both beginners and experts alike! They're a fun and beautiful addition to any room, in my opinion! :D
I was just doing a search about pothos plants and saw this. I'd also love to see photos of yours when you have a camera. I can't imagine how you've put so many in there.

I just bought a small pothos today. So is a philodendron just as good to use? Gosh I have a big one here and cut it down a few months ago, but if I can use that for my tanks I'd like that. Is it as beneficial (or any that you have growing) for the tank as pothos? Funny all I see is Pothos Pothos Pothos! I don't know how to do this for sure, where to put it. (I think a back corner is where I'll try.) Also don't know the benefits, besides reducing nitrate. Are there other benefits?
 
JustAFishServant
Member
Mar1111 said:
I was just doing a search about pothos plants and saw this. I'd also love to see photos of yours when you have a camera. I can't imagine how you've put so many in there.

I just bought a small pothos today. So is a philodendron just as good to use? Gosh I have a big one here and cut it down a few months ago, but if I can use that for my tanks I'd like that. Is it as beneficial (or any that you have growing) for the tank as pothos? Funny all I see is Pothos Pothos Pothos! I don't know how to do this for sure, where to put it. (I think a back corner is where I'll try.) Also don't know the benefits, besides reducing nitrate. Are there other benefits?
I never had Philo grow as well - it usually gives me a leaf per week, compared to the Pothos which gives me 3 or 4! They're definitely the plant to go for! The good thing about most vining plants is that you can indeed place cuttings into your tank! They'll grow roots in a few days to a week and create a plant of their own :)

Toppers don't just absorb nitrates but also eliminate heavy metals and remove "too many" nutrients that algae uses to thrive. So yeah, it does a bunch of stuff to help out your tank immensely! :D
 
Marlene327
Member
JustAFishServant said:
I never had Philo grow as well - it usually gives me a leaf per week, compared to the Pothos which gives me 3 or 4! They're definitely the plant to go for! The good thing about most vining plants is that you can indeed place cuttings into your tank! They'll grow roots in a few days to a week and create a plant of their own :)

Toppers don't just absorb nitrates but also eliminate heavy metals and remove "too many" nutrients that algae uses to thrive. So yeah, it does a bunch of stuff to help out your tank immensely! :D
So algae becomes extinct, or much less with pothos growing? Oh wow! I wanted to clean my 40 gallon today but kids stopped in. Maybe Monday... so much algae. I'll get the plant cuttings in tomorrow then should have a head start when it's cleaned.
Patman0519 said:
Pothos will suck up the nitrates in about 3 days, I have oodles and oodles of suspended pothos in my tank and they grow like wild fire.
I have them suspended, submerged and in the filter system. They are a kick butt plant for aquaponics.
Tomato plants also do well.
Just incredible, what a system!
 
JustAFishServant
Member
Mar1111 said:
So algae becomes extinct, or much less with pothos growing? Oh wow! I wanted to clean my 40 gallon today but kids stopped in. Maybe Monday... so much algae. I'll get the plant cuttings in tomorrow then should have a head start when it's cleaned.
Well...not completely "extinct" but certainly less likely to take over! I've had algae issues with Pothos but not often because they take care of most chemicals and minerals that algae uses to thrive, although it does depend on what's actually in your water and what source you use. Just because it works for me doesn't mean it will for you and vise versa, which is why it's always good to experiment! :D

To give you an idea, we live in a mountainous region and the tap water has 0 chlorine, chloramine, ammonia, and nitrites, 5 nitrates, 40 KH, 50-75 GH, and 6.8 pH :)
 
NearMeBettas
Member
JustAFishServant said:
You'll see a lot of growth in no time! A year and a half ago I started out with two Pothos plants...now I have 22! They're in every single tank of mine and seem to thrive much more with their roots submerged in water.

What you're trying to do is called a "riparium", which is essentially an aquarium with terrestrial/semi-aquatic plants hanging out from the top. I use many different species including purple waffle, monstera, philodendron, mint, basil, strawberries, parsley, sweet potatoes, chinese evergreen, mondo grass, lucky bamboo, spider plant, peace lily, bird's nest fern, anthurium, polka dot plant, hedera helix, and many, many more! My favorite tank is the 29 gallon heavily-planted moss aquarium/riparium which houses 1 Betta, Red Onyx Shrimp, and some Blue Ramshorns. The tank has been set up for about 18 months and it is thriving! Filtration is a simple sponge filter and the plants include a flame & weeping moss carpet, christmas moss wall, Anubias nana and Buce 'wavy green' attached to the wall, and some Crypt Wendtii 'Bronze' as a background plant as well as a Split Leaf Philo, Peace Lily, mint, and strawberries for the riparium section. The tank gets full spectrum LED lighting for 8hrs and a little bit of sunlight for a few hours per day.

Hopefully this helps with your riparium build! Good luck! ;)
All the plants listed including the polka dot plant can be roots is leaves and stem out!?
I work at a greenhouse so I get a 25% discount on anything I buy!! They sell polka dot plants.
 
JustAFishServant
Member
NearMeBettas said:
All the plants listed including the polka dot plant can be roots is leaves and stem out!?
Indeed! Absolutely DO NOT submerge the leaves, they'll rot and can foul up your tank. Many times the stems of vining plants can be submerged but try to avoid too much of that for others like Polka Dot.

Random fun fact: did you know that wild, mature Pothos has a 2" thick stem and flowers? The reason we don't see that in our homes is because most "houseplants" are cuttings which cannot become mature or grow their own flowers. Really cool! :D
Patman0519 said:
Pothos will suck up the nitrates in about 3 days, I have oodles and oodles of suspended pothos in my tank and they grow like wild fire.
I have them suspended, submerged and in the filter system. They are a kick butt plant for aquaponics.
Tomato plants also do well.
Really cool video, thank you for sharing!

P.S. that "pothos with the holes" is actually a Split Leaf Philodendron ;)
 
NearMeBettas
Member
JustAFishServant said:
Indeed! Absolutely DO NOT submerge the leaves, they'll rot and can foul up your tank. Many times the stems of vining plants can be submerged but try to avoid too much of that for others like Polka Dot.

Random fun fact: did you know that wild, mature Pothos has a 2" thick stem and flowers? The reason we don't see that in our homes is because most "houseplants" are cuttings which cannot become mature or grow their own flowers. Really cool! :D

Really cool video, thank you for sharing!

P.S. that "pothos with the holes" is actually a Split Leaf Philodendron ;)
Wow! How interesting!! I will have to get some my next shift.
 
Patman0519
Member
Mar1111 said:
So algae becomes extinct, or much less with pothos growing? Oh wow! I wanted to clean my 40 gallon today but kids stopped in. Maybe Monday... so much algae. I'll get the plant cuttings in tomorrow then should have a head start when it's cleaned.


Just incredible, what a system!
Thank you very much, it's been a pain at times but I have it down, not to a science but I'll put it this way,that tomato plant in the waterfall has already doubled in height...it reaches above the filter box,I will take another update video tomorrow for you all.
JustAFishServant said:
Indeed! Absolutely DO NOT submerge the leaves, they'll rot and can foul up your tank. Many times the stems of vining plants can be submerged but try to avoid too much of that for others like Polka Dot.

Random fun fact: did you know that wild, mature Pothos has a 2" thick stem and flowers? The reason we don't see that in our homes is because most "houseplants" are cuttings which cannot become mature or grow their own flowers. Really cool! :D

Really cool video, thank you for sharing!

P.S. that "pothos with the holes" is actually a Split Leaf Philodendron ;)
Thank you for enlightening me on that!!! When I bought it at the store their was no actual name...just literally said green fern plant hahaha.
 
JustAFishServant
Member
Pfrozen said:
Here is a 4 month old pothos clipping lol. I started out with a tiny piece like yours

Wow, simply incredible! I too started out with a little friend from the sales rack at Lowe's. "He" had 2 large leaves, one that broke off from the rest, and a dead leaf. Over the years it's grown into 10 separate plants...and I now have 22 Pothos in total XD
 
Patman0519
Member
JustAFishServant , your gonna trip on this but I have let my pothos leaves and all just grow out,above and in the water, my leaves in the water do not rot. My stems are around 3/4 of an inch thick and I have had flowers occasionally bloom on them and then fall right off..my mom is the pothos queen and is in shock how well I grow aquaponics, if you get a whole plant..no clippings and let it run in the tank the plant will adjust and grow out in the water with no rott!!!! Keep in mind my tank is outside so they had to adjust to partial sun and it took awhile for them to recover but they do great, and dont try to take hydro pothos and put them back indoors...they will immediately die.
 
JustAFishServant
Member
Patman0519 said:
JustAFishServant , your gonna trip on this but I have let my pothos leaves and all just grow out,above and in the water, my leaves in the water do not rot. My stems are around 3/4 of an inch thick and I have had flowers occasionally bloom on them and then fall right off..my mom is the pothos queen and is in shock how well I grow aquaponics, if you get a whole plant..no clippings and let it run in the tank the plant will adjust and grow out in the water with no rott!!!! Keep in mind my tank is outside so they had to adjust to partial sun and it took awhile for them to recover but they do great, and dont try to take hydro pothos and put them back indoors...they will immediately die.
Wow, incredible! I've also experienced Pothos leaves in the water without rotting, but generally I like to suggest avoiding it, just in case ;)

Actually, I'm thinking about gifting a Pothos to our neighbors moving in within the next week but I have no idea whether I should give them a cup with water and a "hydro" or a small pot with a terrestrial. What do you think?
 
Patman0519
Member
JustAFishServant said:
Wow, incredible! I've also experienced Pothos leaves in the water without rotting, but generally I like to suggest avoiding it, just in case ;)

Actually, I'm thinking about gifting a Pothos to our neighbors moving in within the next week but I have no idea whether I should give them a cup with water and a "hydro" or a small pot with a terrestrial. What do you think?
Well if they are fish keepers like us I would give them a hydro grown, if not give them a potted one and suggest a fish tank to add to our collective group of fish lovers hahahaha. I've never tried to grow them out in still water so I am not sure if the airation and bubbles make it work for us or not but either way,they are an easy pretty plant to grow.
B.t.w my holy pothos hahahaha philo is thriving as well and growing out and intertwining with my tomato plants.
I need to add more tomato plants and pothos to rob the metals and nutrients for the algae...I havent scraped the algae in about a week or so and it barely shows up on the acrylic as of tonight, I'm just running out of spots to shove them at this point....need to keep getting creative, I'm gonna take a full wine barrel and turn it into a koi pond next to the tank and find a way to filter that pond with my existing filtration system...I'm gonna need a gnarly powerhead or pond pump at that point and get one of those koi pond canister filters to hot rod since koi ponds need a bottom outlet drain.
 
JustAFishServant
Member
W
Patman0519 said:
Well if they are fish keepers like us I would give them a hydro grown, if not give them a potted one and suggest a fish tank to add to our collective group of fish lovers hahahaha. I've never tried to grow them out in still water so I am not sure if the airation and bubbles make it work for us or not but either way,they are an easy pretty plant to grow.
B.t.w my holy pothos hahahaha philo is thriving as well and growing out and intertwining with my tomato plants.
I need to add more tomato plants and pothos to rob the metals and nutrients for the algae...I havent scraped the algae in about a week or so and it barely shows up on the acrylic as of tonight, I'm just running out of spots to shove them at this point....need to keep getting creative, I'm gonna take a full wine barrel and turn it into a koi pond next to the tank and find a way to filter that pond with my existing filtration system...I'm gonna need a gnarly powerhead or pond pump at that point and get one of those koi pond canister filters to hot rod since koi ponds need a bottom outlet drain.
Woah woah woah...a wine barrel Koi pond? I have GOT to see this! Definitely keep us updated :D
 
Patman0519
Member
Most defian
JustAFishServant said:
W

Woah woah woah...a wine barrel Koi pond? I have GOT to see this! Definitely keep us updated :D
Most definately will, I get paid next Friday and will be heading out to barona to get the wine barrel and tractor supply co. For the liner and another secondary filtration system to piggy back off the main tank.
 
Patman0519
Member
JustAFishServant
 
JustAFishServant
Member
Patman0519 said:
JustAFishServant
"And there's the holy Pothos the Philo...Phlululuh...Philodelion?" I can't stop laughing! XD

And thanks for the mention by the way!
 
Patman0519
Member
JustAFishServant said:
"And there's the holy Pothos the Philo...Phlululuh...Philodelion?" I can't stop laughing! XD

And thanks for the mention by the way!
Lol,I consider myself a linguist but that one still evades me hahahahah.
I stole some tomato clippings off my sons terrestrial plant,cut them at 60° angles just like I do pothos an slapped them in just now.
Curious to see if they root out,I've seen others here with roots galore in the tank and want to do the same!!!! Check the water tonight.
Got a false .25 ammonia(my test kit is a year old),0 nitrite and 5ppm nitrate.
Nitrates before the tomato plants was around 10 to 20 ppm so I know the tomato plant is helping...I've seen people on here hit zeros on all but in much smaller tanks and that's what I want 0,0,0 would be so cool in my opinion.
 
Marlene327
Member
What if you don't want a jungle of roots in the tank? Is there some way to contain them? Can they be trimmed? In a way I'm very excited to do this, but they seem to get out of control fast! I only have a 40 gallon tank. I'd like to do something with a 20 and some 10's too, but want to start with the 40. Those of you who've shown pictures have amazing tanks, I'm nowhere near that!
 
Patman0519
Member
Mar1111 said:
What if you don't want a jungle of roots in the tank? Is there some way to contain them? Can they be trimmed? In a way I'm very excited to do this, but they seem to get out of control fast! I only have a 40 gallon tank. I'd like to do something with a 20 and some 10's too, but want to start with the 40. Those of you who've shown pictures have amazing tanks, I'm nowhere near that!
I clip the pothos roots all the time, I've finally just now decided to let them run rampant.
Freakin tomato roots are absolutely ridiculous though, I put the tomato plants in there 2 weeks ago and they are now well over 3 feet all the plant,and the roots are already spilling out of the koi pond waterfall box, I intend to let the tomato roots flow out of the waterfall and drag right into the tank in Hope's of having the water run down them so the fall doesnt hit the surface and let water backsplash out of the tank.
 
Marlene327
Member
That's crazy, fun and makes total sense! I saw a new watermelon plant. What will you do with that long vine soon?
 
Patman0519
Member
Mar1111 said:
That's crazy, fun and makes total sense! I saw a new watermelon plant. What will you do with that long vine soon?
I have no idea what will happen if the watermelon starts to actually grow, one of my neighbors has a watermelon plant in their front yard...it may get further out of hand.
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom