My Poor Male

BillynJennifer

Unfortunately, I have 1 male shrimp and 9 females. Today, one of my female shrimp molted, which sent that one male into orbit. By the time he found the female, he'd been swimming around and around for at least 2 hours. I've got to add more males to the mix.

Cherryshrimp420

BillynJennifer said:
Unfortunately, I have 1 male shrimp and 9 females. Today, one of my female shrimp molted, which sent that one male into orbit. By the time he found the female, he'd been swimming around and around for at least 2 hours. I've got to add more males to the mix.
Lol that's normal behavior The males will swim around quite a bit before mating!

AggressiveAquatics

BillynJennifer said:
Oooh! Ahhh! That's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming.

BillynJennifer

Cherryshrimp420 said:
Lol that's normal behavior The males will swim around quite a bit before mating!
He seems to be resting in the java moss after all that.

JettsPapa

BillynJennifer said:
There are several members who could help with that if you're in the US. See Buy, Sell, Trade, Free Forum.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom