My poor little new addition

Discussion in 'Guppy' started by allibobs, Apr 19, 2010.

1. allibobs

allibobsWell Known MemberMember

Newest member of my fishy family he is in a sorry old state but I'm working hard on helping him.

646.jpg

He didn't get along with his guppy friends in the LFS so they gave him to me to see what I can do with him.
    I will give him the best chance I can, I'm a bit of a sucker for a sickly fish in need lol

Oh and he is now named Simon.

2. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

O.O poor little dude! just by looking at his colors tho, he has potential of being a really pretty little boy! good luck!

3. OP
    OP
    allibobs

He has real vivid orange and black in his tail and top fin or what little bits he has left. To be fair I have just fed and he is eating like a a trooper so that has to be a good sign

4. Akari_32

thats always a good sign =D i have a few with spots on their tails and i love it! its so unique!

5. mcurtissdsu

mcurtissdsuWell Known MemberMember

Poor little guy! How sweet of you to help him though :) He looks like will be very pretty when he's all healed up! Please post pics again when he's feeling better :)

6. OP
    OP
    allibobs

Dont worry I will, hes settled into the community tank he's in really well too!

7. Akari_32

now that i think about it, he looks exactly like Amorak, but in male form! i knew her 2nd 1/2 was somewhere out there! XD