Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

My Poor Cats Need A Support Group

Discussion in 'Cats' started by Starflyr3, May 19, 2019.

1. Starflyr3 Valued Member Member

...their lives are so VERY difficult.

This is their kitty support group:

(Natalie hugging Kitten, who wasn’t allowed to eat the guinea pigs)

2. AJE Fishlore VIP Member

Noooo!! She will get through this

3. Cichlidude Well Known Member Member

Know the feeling...

4. DoubleDutch Fishlore Legend Member

It shows that these cats have terrible lives.
    Whattttt ???? Not allowed to eat Guineapigs : Who ever came up with that rule ?????? Unbelievable.

Where should donations be send to ?
    #pleasehelpcatswithterriblelives

5. AJE Fishlore VIP Member

What’s next? I can’t eat the parrot??

6. DoubleDutch Fishlore Legend Member

Nooooooooo

7. Starflyr3 Valued Member Member

Kitten is just angry she can’t eat my Betta, but she’s at least not having an emotional breakdown.

Oh, AND we force her to sit on the comfy cat tree.

The horror.

8. MamaLlama76 Valued Member Member

Our 3 cats are quite "put out" by the addition of our daughter's new puppy 2 weeks ago, who likes to get in their face and yap at them. Our poor old grandma cat, Sunkist, Westen growls at her and if she goes submissive, he will get her nape in his mouth and drag her on the floor like a dust mop. She's finally starting to stay out of teething pup's reach and fight back a little. She got his nose once, but he is a terrier and needs a stronger lesson. Unfortunately for young "Agent" Westen, our mama cat, Ziva is due to have kittens soon and she's a pretty fierce little lady! I suspect she will be kicking his behind in a cat-dog fight presently. Our youngest cat, Thalia (Ziva's year old daughter) growls back at him, but they are starting to play together.

Cats got in trouble the other day for eating the sour cream (which one of the kids left out...okay so the kid was in trouble too...had to wash the dishes!)