My planted Eclipse 6

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Nicely done job setting up your eclipse 6. Looking forward to pics of your fish too.

orion4211

Reaction score
Ok, well here are some fish pics. These are the first pets I have ever had in my 25 years of living! I love them! What a great hobby.

Enjoy!

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Attachments

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Looks good so far! ;D

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Great pics of your fish! They're real beauties and the tank suits them. Excellent setup and a good way to show off how good those species can be.

Fish keeping is a great hobby and gives great pets.. i swore i'd never have pets after my last dog died, but my wife wanted a Betta for Christmas and now we have 5 tanks running. -- beware of MTS!

orion4211

Reaction score
Yeah that MTS is creeping up on me! lol. I am actually looking at some of the nano reef systems. Just "looking"!! Although I can see myself getting sucked into it. Would my tank be overstocked if i added one more fish? Im looking at the dwarf blue gourami.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
orion4211 said:
Yeah that MTS is creeping up on me! lol. I am actually looking at some of the nano reef systems. Just "looking"!! Although I can see myself getting sucked into it. Would my tank be overstocked if i added one more fish? Im looking at the dwarf blue gourami.
Yea, I think your maxed out now and gourami can get crabby if they're cramped and pick on other smaller fish. Gourami might be a good start for another tank setup tho. Maybe some Tetras or Rasboras..

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nice fish and tank

orion4211

Reaction score
here are some pics with new night lights that i put in, looks great while listening to darkside of the moon...

clear.gif

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I love the night lights.. would love to know where you got the equipment & how you set it up. excellent job!

orion4211

Reaction score
Well, i bought the Marina LED light in blue along with the LED hub. here is a link to the products. On the right side of the tank I installed a Current USA Lunar Light. I glued the unit under the hood and ran the wire out with the daylight. I have the digital surge protector from coralife, programed it for day and night. The blue LED hub sits on the desk next to the tank. So i have the option at night to having the lunar light only, or with the addition of a blue LED. Its awesome! well worth it and not too expensive. Surrprsingly I got everything at Petsmart!

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have the marina led's too, nice lights. Nice tank at night too.

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
That's gorgeous!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
cool.. you did a great job on it & it's something we'll probably try in the future. Will have to order stuff from the DFS site probably since we don't have a petsmart, but it's a great idea. congrats on the sweet tank.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom