My photos used for a magazine

emeraldking

The February edition of the belgian aquarium magazine "Aquarium Wereld", which means "Aquarium world", contains an article about the Limia islai and the Limia mandibularis. These are two livebearer species that occur in Lake Miragoâne in Haiti. It's written by a friend of mine.
And the photos and illustrations are mine to illustrate the article.

The digital version is already present as you can see.

coralbandit

Congratulations Stan !

Kribensis27

Cool!

JettsPapa

Congratulations. That must feel good.

StarGirl

Thats super cool!

Lucy

That's awesome, very well deserved! Congratulations!

emeraldking

Well, the article itself isn't written by me. It's written by a friend of mine who lives in Belgium. But I've written a similar article as well for the Poecilia magazine in Holland in 2019. But they don't have those fish in Belgium and so he asked me if I'd be willing to take care for the illustrations which include also the photos.

I was also asked to do the same thing for another friend of mine to illustrate his article in a dutch aquarium magazine in a special edition because of an anniversary of the magazine last year. Sorry, forgot the number of years of the anniversary.

It's fun to do. As you know I do write my own articles as well for a dutch, german, french and now also a danish livebearer magazine. And I try to do use illustrations and photos that I've made myself as much as possible.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom