My Pets 1

Discussion in 'Cats' started by jim55379, Feb 24, 2006.

1. j

jim55379 Valued Member Member

here are some of my pets

Attached Files:

2. Isabella

Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Jim - beautiful pictures :) You have a beautiful daughter! And a beautiful cat and fish :) Thanks for sharing the pictures.

3. Isabella

Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

And what is that furry small animal on the last picture? Is this some kind of a rat?

4. f

fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

and do you have all of those fishright now ::)

5. OP
    OP
    j

Thanks Isabella for the nice comments. Yes my daughter is very cute and great spending time with her. Actually i the green tank with the goldfish was an older 5 gallon. They are in a 10 now and I need to upgrade soon. They are getting a little big for it. The other fish pictures (the big fish northern pike, crappies, bass, and catfish) I took at Cabellas. They have a big aquarium up here it's kinda neat. There is another one at the Mall of America which I haven't been to in a long time but hope to get there soon.. Glad you enjoyed the pics. I just bought 5 tigers and 3 pictus cats on Thursday. I put the cats in a 10 gallon quarantine because have been prone to ick so will keep them there for a while before I release them into my 20 gallon with my tigers. They are so cut but I am a little worried the cats may eat them because they are extremely small (maybe 1/2 inch). Wish me luck I hope they don't die this time. ??? :-\ :eek:

6. OP
    OP
    j

Sorry Isabella I forgot to answer your question in my last post. That animal that looks like a rat is actually an opposum. I feed the animal outside and was definitely shocked to know that racoon and opposums are in town. I haven't seen the racoon since summer maybe they hibernate. I was a little worried though because my cat is a troublemaker and likes to chase cats out of the yard. Maybe he is territorial. Sometimes he looks out the sliding glass door and growls and the stray cats outside. I actually took these pictures of the racoon and oppusum a few feet away. I would open the door slightly and take pictues and a few movies of them. It's not recommended because they are wild animals not really "pets" as I call them. I have a question for any of the readers out there on goldfish. My goldfish has changed colors from gold to white anyone know why?? I know it's kind of off the topic of cats. If no body know I can post it in the fish section. Thanks and have a good day. :)

7. T

Tamara Valued Member Member

The possum is actually very incrediably cute!

8. J

Joe G Valued Member Member

love the cat fish , how big is it.

9. gammerus

gammerus Well Known Member Member

not sure on the goldfish, I just know that a 10 isn't large enough for one goldfish. they create more amnonia than other fish and therefor need a larger tank.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice