My pet killing kitty and her accomplise

hagmegsis

Well Known
This is Puppy but lately her name has been demon. She recently has had quit an adventure. She was spayed about 14 days ago. Well now she has a cold. During being sick and healing she decided to knock my 2 gallon over.
This mess resulted in 10 fry and 2 ghosties becoming dinner and me having a dirty wet matress still and I think it has been about 4 days or so.
I scrubbed the matress multiple times and it is still wet and the whole room smells like a dirty fish tank.
Puppy is a bengal/tabby mix that I rescued. She was owned by a little girl and was loved by her. Well her dad is a drunk and would abuse puppy hititng her and throwing her around and such. The little girl even though it broke her heart did the responsible thing and found her beloved kitten a new home. This little girl was only about 9yrs old or so , so I was very touched knowing that even at sucha young age she cared about the well being of another living creature.

Puppy was bathed and flea treated and introduced to her big brother boots. They are the best of friends. Boots is a large fat orange DSH who is afraid of just about everything but if he hears puppy he will brave any thing to make sure his baby is safe.

Oh I bet your wondering how they got their names. Well boots was named by his previous owner my 8yr old niece.(4 at the time of his arrival)
Her parents got her boots but one day boots got fleas and instead of treating him they kicked out side to fend for him self even though he was afraid of humans and was only 8 months old and did not know how to fend for him self. I of course took him home but because my niece still loves him he keep his name. All four of his paws are white so she dubed him bootsie.

Now puppy, When I brought her home I figured she would do like any other cat to a new surronding either she would take off and hide for a few days or she would start sniffing and exploring everything. Instead since she is a strange cat she pounced on my feet and starting nipping at them like puppies do. As the day went on any time I did any thing with water she was playing in it (a common begal trait) As the day continued everything she did was dog like so she was dubed puppy.

My cats are always getting in trouble so feel free to stop by frequently for an amuzing story.

konstargirl

Well Known
Aww! Puppy had a sad story. Sorry to hear about the tank though. She is a pretty cat. It seems like she's treating you like a giant playmate...

OP
H

hagmegsis

Well Known
Yeah she loves to trip me and do all sorts of other annoying things. She really enjoys hiding in the bathroom and then jumping on the toliet as your using it.

konstargirl

Well Known
We banned cats in he bathroom because there are so many chemicals in there..

OP
H

hagmegsis

Well Known
That would never work in my house because my dad thinks he lives in a barn and leaves every door open like the kitchen cabinets even to the house. Puppy was in the yard when we came home because he left it open. Good thing she is spayed and did not run away and good thing boots never noticed cause when he leaves he leaves for a few days usually. Our cats are suppost to be strictly indoors we prefer a flea free home and for our cats to be injury free

Brainlady

Well Known
I am glad Puppy found you, probably the first time he has had any luck.

OP
H

hagmegsis

Well Known
Yeah she loves it here but it turns out her cold is a little worse then we thought so she has to go to the vet again.

andrearamirezo91

Well Known
Aww they're gorgeous!!! I love cats haha they're always getting in trouble

konstargirl

Well Known
Yeah she loves it here but it turns out her cold is a little worse then we thought so she has to go to the vet again.

Aw! Is she better now?

RogueAgent94

Fishlore VIP
Very pretty cats! I have a Bengal/Egyptian Mau/Russian Blue/ English Shorthair mix . Haha and that's only PART of it. It took me weeks to track down the original breeders and find out what he was

OP
H

hagmegsis

Well Known
lol I bet he has a real wild look to him with all of those in him.
Well she was sneezing blood turns out it is sinus and allergies. she is literally allergic to humans

maxima423

Well Known
I think the punishment should be explaining what a shish kabob is =]

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Swishy
Replies
Views
YellowFish13
  • Frogger
  • Dog