My panda corys are pretty much hillarious!

Discussion in 'Corydoras' started by e_watson09, Apr 13, 2010.

1. e_watson09Well Known MemberMember

Well I got three a couple weeks ago and then last night I added three more and they're always running around with eachother going from end to end of the tank racing through the driftwood. Well I've been sitting here watching them and now they have this cute little game. They go tearing up the tank wall to were the filter blows water out and then the turn around and let the filter push them down. They have been doing it for a while they're so cute they've been doing it in twos, I think they're racing.

They've been much more active now that I have 6 of them.

2. e_watson09Well Known MemberMember

Oh and all you cory owners I'm looking for some good foods for them. Right now I feed brine shimp, blood worms and beefheart but is there something good for them?

3. bubblefishValued MemberMember

I love mine too. They "surf" the current from the power head. Mine seem to enjoy shrimp pellets and the occasional algae wafer.

4. e_watson09Well Known MemberMember

okay I'll keep that in mind. Oh and I realized I only have 5 haha I forgot I only bought two last night. :p

5. mcurtissdsuWell Known MemberMember

LOL!! How cute!! One of my guppies likes to swim down to right above the top of the airstone and then "ride" the bubbles up to the top of the tank. I've seen him do it for like 10 minutes straight, it's the cutest thing in the world :) Oh how I love our little fishy friends!

6. GoGreenWell Known MemberMember

Sinking shrimp pellets and sinking high quality algae pellets. I soak them in some tank water first, they seem to appreciate this and I don't want any of that stuff expanding in their little tummies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice