My pacus

irishcelticeyes

Reaction score
Hey my female 12 inch red belly pacus just tried to eat a Ammonia Clear tank tablet. Does anyone know if this will hurt her? I hope not..................also, do anyone know how I can get rid of these fish? I have three all over 10 inches long and they are in a 40 gal tank. I DON'T want to kill them nor give them to my daughter for 'cut bait'. They are very peaceful fish. I have put my hand in the tank several times and they have not bit me.

They need a bigger tank and i live in a very small apratment and can't get a bigger tank. There are now pet stores close to me and the Oklahoma City Zoo will not take them.

What can I do ??? ???

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
maybe someone here at fishlore lives near you & would want them? Those are great fish. Maybe even an ad posted on the bulletin board at walmart to find them good homes? Any other local buy/sell/trade type things that are free or low-cost?

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Try also posting on Craig's List, and if you have free ads in your newspaper. You can also look into finding local fish clubs and letting them know.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom