my other 28 gal

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
this is the 28 gal on the bottom of the stand under the other 28 gal. the one with just the scissor tails in at the mo (more to follow if ammonia etc remains stable!) more plants to follow too. this is the newest tank, so more work yet to do!! - any suggestions?
Tan

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Tan.b, you have so many great-looking tanks I love all of them!

lolagurl

Reaction score
I can't see the first picture, don't know if that's just me. I love your tank...the plants and the castle, good job

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
thanks guys!! the castle and the mountain/volcano thing came with the tank....handy!!!! - my son loves the castle....as do the fish!!

OP
T

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
oooh, that tank looks a bit diff now!!! will have to post an updated picture! still got the castle but it turned green with algae! looks better green, blends in with the plants that are much bigger now and got some more plants and fish in there now too! the shrimps live in the castle and the plecs clean it for them!! the scissor tails just go back and forth along the back wall diving around the heater and the plants I put in their way!!! (I am mean! put plants in the way to entice them to the front of the tank.....didnt work, they just barge thru and around the plants!!) the rainbows hide behind the castle and the galaxies hover around in front of it! they all have their little patch and rarely do they stray!! tan

New Threads