my one female molly

LG2fishtanks

so I am kinda confused. one of my female mollies is acting weird for the past few days like she can swim fine for the most part I thought she was pregnant but I'm not so sure now and thinking it might be bloating because every once in a while she will swim horizontally this started a few days ago and I am thinking about isolating her to make sure that whatever it may be that I can help her

Ph: 7.8
Temp:76 F
Nitrates:0
Nitrites: 0
I feed my fish tropical flakes and once or twice a week algae wafers.

Fishproblem

Hey there, and welcome to fishlore! If you want help with this, please fill out our emergency template. It includes all the info we need to make as accurate a determination about your fish's health as possible. Find it at the following link, and paste it into a reply to fill out and post here. Fish Emergency Template | Freshwater Fish Disease and Fish Health Forum | 376562

To start, you're missing a critically important parameter in your initial post. 0 nitrate and 0 nitrite is all well and good, but without an ammonia reading that info is useless. Make sure to include that and all other info in the template. I hope we can help you and your molly!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • Hannahwilki
  • Molly
Replies
Views
Hannahwilki
Replies
Views
kbn
  • Question