My old fishroom

Discussion in 'FishLore YouTube Group' started by Matt68046, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Matt68046

Matt68046 Valued Member Member

2. BornThisWayBettas

BornThisWayBettas Fishlore VIP Member

Wow, maintenance must've taken you FOREVER!!!

3. JoyToTheFishes

JoyToTheFishes Valued Member Member

Oooh! Look at all the pretty guppies!

Also, you say 'had'?

4. OP
    OP
    Matt68046

What do you mean?

Thankyou. This was a fishroom 2 years ago i had in The basement of my house. We had to move to a smaller cheaper house and it has no basement or room for fishroom at all. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
  5. BornThisWayBettas

All those tanks! Did you pile all the water changes into one day?

6. OP
    OP
    Matt68046

Yeah i did them all on weekends with the help of wife. It was pretty easy because i had a python

7. BornThisWayBettas

Well good for her, helping you! :D

8. aliray

aliray Fishlore VIP Member

Nice videos, brought back some memories of my guppies that I used to raise for a local pet store 40 plus years ago. Alison

9. OP
    OP
    Matt68046

Yeah allison. My dad use to raise HB reds for a short period of time when i was a teenager. But basically i just found some males and females at a pet store and over a years time weeded them out and got them pure. Easy hardy strain. Seems like HB reds are always the last to die from something! At one point, when i was a beginner i had like 16 tanks in that basement, and i was changing them with a 5g bucket!!! Needless to say that got way to hard, and i lost my fish because of slacking on PWCs. But it was fun for quite awhile in that house. Seems like the harder we try the more we fail with guppies, and beginners luck is not just a thing for card games, because lately, i have alot of knowlege, but nothing but rotten luck with gups.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice