My newly discovered talent!

OiFisho

A'ight, this talent is using a free Photoshop-esque website called Pixlr E. I have made many pics and am pretty good! I want suggestions of fish related stuff for me to make. No limits! I could make a goldfish swim in saltwater! Or maybe even a buff betta fish fighting a dragon... For reference of my skill here's a buffalo with wings
1617223965173.png
This was the only pic I could find that won't get taken down, because my other one's might not be appropriate.

mimo91088

Lol time well spent. Feel free to PM me the inappropriate ones hahaha

Upvote 0

OiFisho

Lol time well spent. Feel free to PM me the inappropriate ones hahaha
They're not really inappropriate inappropriate more of has what schools don't want like alcohol and stuff. I remember seeing something that this is supposed to be as kid friendly as possible so I did not post.

Upvote 0

OiFisho

There were no suggestions so I put 5 seconds into this... I want suggestions because I'm bored.
1617320646099.png

Upvote 0

Sofiafish17

Oooh you should make a picture with all different types of fish with clown in the name, like saltwater clown fish, clown loach, clown killifish, etc. and then have the be in a room labeled comedy conference. That’s also a kid friendly thing and I laughed thinking about it.

Or a betta fish at an all you can eat buffet in line for seafood lol.

Upvote 0

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom