My Newest Family Member!

Over It

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Since I've been so upset and having so many difficulties with my tank I decided to share some happy news and introduce you all to Scooter (maybe)
He is 12 weeks and just to stinkin adorable! I usually can just walk right past the Ferrets without a second thought, but something about this little guy just grabbed my attention immediately.
As soon as I held him I knew he was mine and he had to come home with me.

The best thing is Ferrets are the only "small animals" my daughter and I aren't allergic to (other than hamsters) and he is neutered, descented and has his vaccinations.

He's already super happy and comfortable in his new home and I am soo happy I got him!
49d6d9a1973b05d4da2b12d86fe87692.jpg
69ef29a028fa17586d5a2dc7d203fc9f.jpg
6b9c7459a811e7379d1177637d6b130b.jpg
bd05a06a91493dad97128d4e6e4327e6.jpg
084c30f2c04b90f5c18cbcc07bd3e97f.jpg

My daughter suggested we name him Bagel. That's not happening. lol
Any name suggestions?

OP
O

Over It

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
lol My daughter thought that was hilarious.

THE HABITAT

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
It was the first thing that came to mind when I seen his paws and seemed it would be a fitting name....Best of luck with bearclaw....or whatever u decide to name bearclaw

OP
O

Over It

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Lol maybe Bearclaw. That's kinda cute and his paws do kinda look like bear paws.
4597a4eea1dcef911a24b706845750ba.jpg

THE HABITAT

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Woohoo!! That way some days u can call him bear and other days u can call him claws if u so choose

JesseMoreira06

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Holy smokes , so adorable!!!!

I've always wanted a Ferret, I had a neighbour who had one and they would take him out for walks.

Kenny777

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
He is so adorable that I'm going to cry!! He is super cute and now I want one but my parents hate them for some reason lol they hate all rodents and mammals besides cats and dogs

Riot Girl

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Scooter is so adorable, I just want to hug him! Enjoy!

Looks like a Bandit

OP
O

Over It

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks everyone! he has definitely stolen my heart. I've been so bummed about my Goldfish being sick he has come at the perfect time and definitely brings a big smile to my face. It really is strange how kinda outta the blue I find this Ferret that is just the perfect addition to our family. I usually will maybe glance at the Ferrets when at the store, but only because I walk right by them to get to the fish department. It must have been meant to be for me to see him that day.

He already chosen me as his person which is awesome! He's teething right now, but he never bites me too hard and he loves my attention. He's like a puppy or a kitten and he has a wonderful personality.

It's funny some of you mentioned Bandit, as that was the name of my ferret growing up. I love the name and do think it fits him, but I'm not too keen on naming him that since I already had a ferret with that name.

It's gonna be a hard choice that's for sure.

WTFish?

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Congrats. He is adorable. I've had several over the years and they are definitely one of a kind. Love!!

OP
O

Over It

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you. He is definitely quite the character and super smart! So happy to have him. Still haven't picked a name though.

New Threads