My newest addition

Flyfrod

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Glad to see your guy pulled through. That's the last thing I want to see happen since I have betta coming next week. Let me know when you get offspring from the other male.

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Dave, this never happened when I used Linda grrrrrrrrrrr but I moved to CA last month and switched transhippers...

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just wanted to share a photo of my new boy after he healed up from his shipping ordeal...

He arrived on the 24th of Feb. and here he is today...He healed up so nice...This goes to show you what good food and clean water can do...

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just wanted to share a photo of my new boy after he healed up from his shipping ordeal...

He arrived on the 24th of Feb. and here he is today...He healed up so nice...This goes to show you what good food and clean water can do...
amazing recovery!! although many have said, and I agree, that bettas are tough cookies, NOTHING compares to good food and clean water
im glad hes looking so faboo!!

fishtroy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Whoah he is beyond gorgeous! OMG!! You must have had such a fright! He is tough to have bounced back so well.

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
MM, Ima going to jump through my computer and take him lol Lovely betta...100% stunning!

Charlemagne

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Wow! He's awesome! I love bettas, and am considering breeding them (like, in the next few years,I don't have nearly the room or tank space to breed them now) I'm curious what you do with the fry. Can you sell them to a local pet store or something?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom