my new website

1. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

2. not4you Member Member

ATM, you're right there's not much there but I like the colors!!

3. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

bears a striking resemblance to mine... ::) ::)
    heck its exactly the same as mine...

4. Jon Well Known Member Member

cool i use freewebs too but i have clown fish for my background... im workin on it during my off periods ill tell you when its up and runnin

5. Marc Well Known Member Member

Guess I'm one of the few that actually knows HTML... :p

6. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Who is that that signed your guestbook?

7. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

LOL ... ;D

8. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

ROFL!!!! that is funny, i just saw it LMAO!!!!! :D :D

9. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

seriously though, your site is EXACTLY the same as mine in terms of colors, template, etc. even down to the bubble cursor! :-\

10. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

they do look similar just that Emma's has more articles

11. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

uh your site cant be found

12. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

wierd...i fixed it (i think), try it now

13. Marc Well Known Member Member

I'm guessing it's a default FreeWebs template. FreeWebs is good as far as making something for people who don't know how to make websites, but after that... they just suck :p

I'm going to offer to help anyone that'd like it for anything website related... ;D

14. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

ok works now ya i just put that on i will probly change it maybe this weekend since i get presidents day off thay is monday and i might have time but i only spent like 15 minutes on it so i will put a lot more on it

15. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

its not a default, there are like 100 different ones to choose from, and that is not the first choice.

16. Marc Well Known Member Member

I meant default as one that is provided by FreeWebs, not one from an outside source.

17. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

did a little update on my site

still am working on it now

if you want me to add something or you want to add something and i will copy and paste it into my site be my guest i will glady appreciate it as i have lots of things to put in there so please if you would like to write something do it and PM it to me

Emma my site is no longer anything like yours now i just need to get whatsafish7 to come over and take some pics of my fish and tanks to put on my site

18. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

if you do write an article for me i will put your name under it so people know that you wrote it not me and comments on my website are accepted good or bad you can tell me here

19. Marc Well Known Member Member

Hmm... lose the mouse effects! They seem flashy but they scream tacky and annoyance! :)

Also, make sure everything is easy to read. It's hard to make out the blue on your My Tanks page.

20. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

ok