My new tank!

BlueLouis

It is not ready yet, as I just started cycling today.

I bought a ten gallon tank which will be the new home to my two Bettas, Blueberry and King Louis. It is divided and fully decorated.

I'm so excited! I meant to get a bigger tank for King Louis in October, but some things came up that took priority. I'm so happy that I'm able to give each of the Bettas a good amount of space to roam.

I can't wait for it to be finished.

I'll post a picture once my dad comes home with the digital camera.

Matt

Awesome They Will Love The Tank I Bet.

Pics would b cool

From Matt

CHoffman

That's Awesome!!!! I'm sure they will LOVE their new home.

Matt

That's what I jsut said LOL

From Matt

BlueLouis

All I want to do right now is take pictures of the tank! My dad gets home tomorrow around noon. I told him that I'll be kidnapping his camera once he arrives.

I can't wait to introduce them to their new home.

Matt

Yer I Bet You Cant Wait.

I am getting a betta soon

I am so happy ill get to rescue a betta boy in a jar somehwere. Or a girly. Maybe both.

Lucy

That sounds great! I can't wait to see the new tank.
You're going to divide it and give Blueberry and King Louis 5g's each?

pinkfloydpuffer

I have two of my bettas in a 10 gallon divided. It's wonderful for them to have 5gs each. Your boys will have lots of fun in their new homes!

BlueLouis

Lucy said:
That sounds great! I can't wait to see the new tank.
You're going to divide it and give Blueberry and King Louis 5g's each?
Yep, that's the plan.

Matt

Awesome I can't wait to c the pics of them in their new home.

From Matt

LOL

I really can't wait

Red1313

I'm really starting to be tempted by dividing a ten, but that's not an option at the moment.
Good Luck I'm sure you're boys will love it. Just remember to keep the water level low enough that they can't jump over!

BlueLouis

Red1313 said:
I'm really starting to be tempted by dividing a ten, but that's not an option at the moment.
Good Luck I'm sure you're boys will love it. Just remember to keep the water level low enough that they can't jump over!
I currently have the water level about 2 inches below the top. I also plan on getting a full hood. Should I lower the water level more or is the current level ok?

BlueLouis

I finally have pictures.

The side that is fully decorated will be King Louis's. The other side will be Blueberry's. Blueberry's current tank (2.5g) has plants and a couple hiding places that will be put into the large tank once it has finished cycling.

Lucy

It looks good. Nice job.

You'll proabably want to position more plants near the divider so the boys aren't flaring at each other all the time.

Escobar

Very nice. Hope it goes well for you. I would love to have betta but have got cichlids at the moment and would have to either get another tank or get rid of them I might just get another smaller tank, although I'll have to sneak it in the house so missus doesn't catch me.

Beeker

Very nice.
I am sure they will like their new home.
Lucy is right. You should put some more plants and things in front of the divider so they don't flare all day.

BlueLouis

Lucy said:
It looks good. Nice job.

You'll proabably want to position more plants near the divider so the boys aren't flaring at each other all the time.
I never even thought of that. I'll move the plants around a little.

Thanks for the tip!

Matt

Great Tank. The Boys Will Love Their New Home

Take Lucy's advice about the plants it is good advvice

From Matt

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom