My new tank!

1. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

I just picked this up today it was a little dirty with a bunch of scum but that is gone.Here it is my 20 gallon with gravel and a few rocks lol im getting some driftwood soon. and some slate. for some caves!
    [​IMG]

2. ploopy Member Member

What you going to put in it?Looks good

3. pitbull_nc Member Member

looks good, what are you going to put in it?

4. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

thats a nice start to a tank, what are you planning for it?

5. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Im planning for a pair of German blue rams and a school of ottos or pitbull pelcos and maybe a school of tetras from my other tank.

6. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

Ottos, rams and tetras sounds like a great match up. I don't know about plecos, but I think ottos are cuter. Have fun with the rams, they're really entertaining!

7. pitbull_nc Member Member

I am a saltwater guy but I have heard that plecos can get kind of big. I dont know if this is a big enough tank for what I have read about plecos. I may be wrong though.

8. nissan4life Member Member

Congrats! Decorating is the best part :)

9. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

Yes, most plecos get at least 6 inches, but common plecos can go over a foot. I saw one that must have been 18 inches last week, it was massive. I don't know much about pitbull plecos, but I would rather go with the ottos.

10. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

pitbull plecos get only 2 inches there very small

11. gourami88 Member Member

Pitbulls are comparable in size to an otto, and are super cute! They have similar requirements to cories, with the exception of schools, which they don't need.

12. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

If that's the case I would go with whichever you prefer, imca29.

13. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Most likely it will be the case of finding them locally.